Chapter 3

Today is mehendi ceremony after the engagement as per the date of marriage was scheduled was two weeks later.

Aarohi has been enjoying this day to the fullest she completed her studies for her upcoming exams which is just after her brother's wedding.

She wanted to tell her bestfriend about that specific person but she decided to ignore that.In this days she didn't t get reminds of him much.

The Oberoi mansion was beautifully decorated with lights and flowers.
At the backyard of the mansion,the place was decorated in green leaves and yellow,pink flowers representing mehendi ceremony.

All the friends and relatives were present the place was filled with laughter joy and happiness.

Aarohi was sitting on a chair when ananya came to her and said

"Aarohi please do my mehendi"
She pouted giving her puppy eyes to aarohi in which she nodded.

Tho there were many mehendi artist arranged still ananya preferred aarohi's work.

Tugging her hair in a bun aarohi put the claw clips on her hed securing her silk hair while few strands were falling on her face.

She was wearing a green suit looking so perfect.

Aarohi took one mehendi from the mehendi's plate and started showing ana different designs,at last she liked on design so aarohi was doing that design on her hand.

Her brothers were also there,aarohi insisted to her bhai to do mehendi for once he said no but aarohi being aarohi scolded him and maked him sit there and strictly told the mehendi artist to do few designs on his hand even if he declines.

"Aarohi you know my brother is coming today"
Ananya said excitedly suddenly that's when it hit her. Her brother?
Siddharth that man was her brother.

Ananya saw her froze body she tries to take her back to reality by hitting her on her shoulder and moving her body.

"Kya hua behen?sadme me kyu chali gyi"

"U-uh?"aarohi looked at her confusedly
Then said "no it's nothing"
and kept her focus on the design atleast she pretends to but inside her mind was constantly thinking about him.

"My brother said he is coming today"
Aarohi eyes widen but she quickly hides it before ananya could she

"Oh"

She replied as if she is not interested at all inside she is dying.

"Last time you saw my brother was on my 16th birthday right?"
Ananya asked her in which she hummed.

Both of them doesn't talk much about Siddharth but this time ananya was saying about him so yeah she doesn't remember him much that's why on the ring ceremony she couldn't understand who he was.

She again concentrated on the henna

"Uhm how is he"
She asked not to make it obvious but as a formality

"Yeah he is good"

"Actually I was so shocked to know that he is best friend of arjun's bhai"

"What?"
Aarohi looked at her with shocked eyes

"Yeah he came at the ring ceremony uhhh-oh my godd mai bhul gyi tumhe bhai se milane"
Ananya said in sad tone

"I already met him"aarohi murmured

"What?"

"Nothing"aarohi said and again continued to do her henna.

"Bhaiiiii"suddenly ananya stood up and ran towards someone jolting aarohi.
Aarohi became angry at her sudden behaviour because it ruined the flowers she was doing on her hands.