Chapter 11

Vote for the chapter

Third person

After 1 week,they will finally managed to go on the trip to Kashmir today.After weeks of planning everything they are all ready to go.Total 5 people will go Aarohi-siddharth-Ananya-Rahul and Shanya.
Siddharth why?
Because before anything was planned aarohi unconsciously blabber about him going to the trip which he simply refused saying that it's her friend's group trip what he will do there?

But what changed?

So what happened is Ananya's mom refused to let her go alone with aarohi because last year when both the girls went to Goa they caused many problems like aarohi beating a guy and sending him to hospital because he was making ana uncomfortable later that was settled by Rohan's law firm.
Ananya tried to say that rahul is going with them but she didn't listened.

And Siddharth wanted to refused saying that he has work which he didn't,because of weekend but his mom didn't listen and said
"If Siddharth is going with
you all then I will let ananya go or else no trip"

Ana became sad and tried to persuade her brother to tag alone which he did.

So yeah the whole story.

But aarohi was excited more than anyone to know that he was joining them.

Currently rahul and aarohi came out with their luggage,the workers placed their things on the car.While they were busy getting scolded by the elders to not make any problems.

But they paid no attention to that.

Aarohi and rahul will directly go to airport as everyone else.

Both of them placed themselves on the backseat and bid goodbye to everyone.

"Shanaya will come right?"

"How many times you will ask?"

Aarohi made a irritating look
Which he shrugged it of.

After thirty minutes they reached the airport.Passing by the security they reached the area where ananya, Siddharth already there.

Ananya waved her hand to aarohi spotting her and rahul,they understood and came towards them.

Aarohi took a glance at Siddharth who was looking dashing is his brown t-shirt and black pant.He is in casual wear atleast she thought to herself.

AAROHI

We had an eye contact which was broke by the voice

"What is this bandar doing here????"
I looked back to voice to see shanaya.
Shit I didn't told her rahul will be here.

"Excuse me bandar kisko bola?"
Rahul retorted,here we go again of their daily dose of fighting.

"Ji apko"
She said with mocking tone

"You-"

"Aarohi why you didn't told,we are going with a animal too"
She said glaring at rahul while he scoffed

Don't put me in between your fights woman.

"Ahh you know he tagged along and I had no choice"
I said,rahul eyes widened at my response

While shanaya made a disgusting face.

"Fine I am not going anywhere with him"
Shanaya again said making rahul eyes enlarge he gave me look which says
"Help me"

I rolled my eyes at him,shanaya turned but ananya dragged her back

"You can pretend he doesn't exist okay?"