Chapter 26

SIDDHARTH

"Sir,Mr.Malhotra gave me a message,You need to be there"

My secretary said,I sighed again and closed the laptop.

I have to fix everything.

I have to.

I don't wanna lose her.

I abruptly took my steps and reached the parking lot and hopped on the bike not giving a glance to anything.

My phone rang.

It's my Father.

I let it rang.

Ting.Ting.Ting.

I didn't bothered to pick it up,I know what he will say.

Before everything mess up,I need to fix everything

I massaged my temple remembering the last encounter I had with my father.

I was greeted by my Dad's right hand for some weirdly reason he was looking at me awkwardly,I shrugged it off and head towards the golf field.

The golf field was set away from the busy and chaotic city, with nothing but rolling green hills and lush greenery surrounding it.

As I walked up to my father,I could see him holding a golfing ball, pointing it down at the ground as he leaned over to take a shot.

The hat on hus head was wide-brimmed, and he was wearing white gloves covering his hands.

As soon as he spotted me he stopped and looked at me with a expression I couldn't exactly figure out.

His right hand man came towards us and forward his hand to take my coat and give me the gulf with the gloves.

I gave it to him and took that.

"What's the occasion..?
I murmmerd aiming the ball.

As I was about to shoot it, he said something which made my hand trembled a little making the gulf fall out of my hand.

"You have to marry Rathore's daughter"

I closed my eyes, knowing where I conversation was leading,I somehow already guessed it by now.

"Dad..We have already discussed-"

"I will hear no excuses from you,You will marry Sanjana Rathore and that's final"

He said cutting me off looking at me bitterly.

"I won't marry anyone just for the shake of company"

I said almost annoyed but my tone came respectfully no matter what I can never disrespect my father.

"You are not a kid Siddharth be mature,MG Life came 8-9 years ago and already this much successful whereas ours which was established almost 45 years ago,I didn't put my blood just to be in the 2nd postion"

He yelled that on my face.

"If we can make deal with the rathore,nobody will be able to stop us"