Chapter 9

SIDDHARTH

Since I saw her at arjun's wedding,I don't know when and how she sets a unknown fire in my heart.She always tries to talk to me but me being a coward can't even reply properly to her can't express my emotions and what I'm feeling.

She is first person whom I feel like I want open up with she is the first lady whom I want to talk,without guarding my emotions.But why?

She is just my bestfriend's sister isn't she? I don't know why I feel like that.
The first time I saw her after years was on the engagement day,My eyes were on her just her.I don't know how she grabbed my attention it's like whenever and wherever she is present my mind just can't control anything.Without thinking much she climbed the stairs where I was,she was looking for something or someone she didn't notice when she came to edge of the stairs and was about to fall but I caught her firmly.

Her brown eyes did something to me,Her long smooth black hair was touching my hand which was wrapped around her waist.She tightly holded my arms.Her touch was just like burning flame.Once I maked sured she was okay I quickly left her from there not able to look at her.

That was the first time my heart beated like crazily.I don't know much about love neither I am willing to know.But she,she just ignited the fire in my already burned heart.

She tried her best to talk with me during the wedding.On the Sangeet when she danced with a boy I couldn't tolerate that,The way he was touching her waist and hair just made me wanted to break his hand which I did I don't know why,that day I left the function after dancing with her and told my men to bring him to me.I covered my face so that boy couldn't see me.

I broked his fingers which touched her and threatened him,that boy was just a scaredy cat.I kept my eyes on him from that day and he listened he never tried to go near her again.Which I am glad of,I don't know what I could have done if he didn't obeyed me.

My image is clean infront of media.
I am not involved in dirty politics but whoever tried to back stab me suffered.

No matter how much you try to be pure in this business world but this industry is too cruel for anyone to be soft.

I should stay away from her atleast I have to try,I can't let her get hurt because of me.

But did I?
No I couldn't everytime I see her,I lose my damn control.

After flying to Bangalore when the ceremony was over,I don't know how I indured those days.I was feeling suffocation to even work there.After fighting with my thoughts I finally took the decision of shifting everything here in Delhi.The whole flight I was just thinking about her.Right after landing I straightly went to the cafe near her house,My own family didn't knew I was coming back nor I made an effort to tell them.Reaching the cafe I messaged her on the number I took mading up excuses about ana my sister.

I was not sure if she would come but she did which calmed my heart more than ever.I was seeing her after so long.

I told her I will shift her she was the first one to know.After she went I went home
and told my family.Everyone were happy
for my decision but ansh was suspicious off me but I managed to convince him saying I just wanted to be with my family which wasn't a complete lie.

Then the next day I again went over to Bangalore taking the morning flight.
Reaching there I became busy managing everything.It was not easy to settle everything as it was just not any small company,I didn't shift everything here only my few important employees and some important stuffs.