Chapter 16

National University,Delhi

AAROHI

"Aarohi-Ananya you guys finally came"
Shanaya stated coming towards us as we entered the campus.

"You look stunning girls"
Riya said from behind,In response I gave her a wink.

The campus was beautifully decorated for its 50th anniversary celebration. The theme was a mix of nostalgia and modernity, with touches of tradition and elegance throughout.

The architecture was embellished with traditional elements such as ornamental arches, elegant chandeliers, and antique furniture. It was also adorned with contemporary touches like modern lighting, colorful flowers, and stylish decorations.

The campus was decorated in bright and vibrant colors, making it a gorgeous sight to behold. It was a feast for the eyes and a celebration of the campus' legacy.

So our kanjoos principal actually spent money?

"Let's go"
Shanaya said dragging us forward.

I met with all the other friends.

We were sitting on the big auditorium room seats.The principal came forward
after the head boy and girl announced.

"Here we go again with his bakwaas"
I said making a irritated face.

"This bald man always come with 3 hours stupid lectures"
Shanaya replied.

We all laughed at her words.

"Here you go girls your shots"
Ishan and Vaish came towards us giving us few drinks.

"Thanks"
Shanaya said winking at Ishan,If rahul was here he would have surely killed him.

Speaking of rahul he was graduated few weeks back,he not in India right now,went to Italy for his Intership there.

I too wanna leave this countryyy.
Don't get me wrong,I like my country but their is a big difference between like and love, Anyway.

The principal was constantly uttering nonsense which each and every students ignored,We all wanna leave but we can't until and unless all the teachers give their speeches which literally no ones cares about.

"I hate this rule"

Riya uttered,Our faced laced with bored and irritation. I don't know how many times we have sighed till now.But our old bald principal have no interest in passing the mic.After few minutes one by one every teachers started giving their boring ass speeches.

"I didn't took 2 hours to get ready to listen to this old people's speeches"
I said rolling my eyes.

"Fr"
Shanaya wishpered back.

"And thank you to all the students who are here to celebrate out school's 50th anniversary.I hope you all enjoy-

The principal said taking the mic back but we all didn't even let him finish and got up from the seats heading towards the exist gates.

"Ahh finally some air"
Ananya retorted.

"Check my makeup,I think it got ruined"
Riya said making a irritated face.

"Yeah...take this"
I said giving her the compact from my purse,I also looked at my phone reflection checking myself out.

"Everyone here look here"
Ishan said pointing his camera towards us,us being girl without a second thought
posed for the pictures.

"You are taking all this pictures and later you just die whenever we ask you to sent them"
Riya said rolling out her eyes.

"Okayy meri maa..ye lee"
Ishan made an dramatic face showing her that he shared the photos to our group chat.