Chapter 10

AAROHI

Since he dropped me home he never forget to reply my text which I am glad of and Today is my last paper for this semester,finally I will get peace.

It was 10am I was getting ready for exam.My books were shattered everywhere in the room.After this exam,I will finally sleep.

After getting ready I take a look on myself then I heard a pinged sound on my phone I quickly opened my phone

Grumpy human
Good luck for your last exam!

A smile appeared on my face reading his text it's like became daily habits he will always wish me lucks for exams.

Me
Thanks!

I replied and came downstairs to see rahul holding a book while chotimaa was feeding him.Still a CHILD.

"Like you don't get feed"
My inner self mocked at me

Both of us are having exams but only difference is that it's his last semester and he will graduate this year.While I have to rot in the university one more year.

"Aarohi come sit down"
Mom said pointing at the dinning table where my breakfast was kept.

I went towards and quietly started eating my breakfast

"Beta acche se paper dena"
Mom said in which I just nodded,what can I even say anyway.

Finishing the food,I washed my hands and look over to rahul who was busy on his textbook.*Last day studies*

"Aree chal rahul"

He looked up to me then nodding he got up.We both came to the entrance,while I stand there he came with his bike and gave me one helmet.I took it and wore it then we both bid goodbye to Maa and Chotimaa.

"Aarohi"

"Hm?"

"You asked shanaya for trip"

He said while we were on our way to university,Shanaya no I didn't she is my classmate as well as good friend of mine.
But in the middle of exam and all I still didn't ask her but I will today.

"Yes I will today"
I replied he hummed at my response.

Few minutes later we reached our University and I went to my class and he also went away.

"Aarohiii"
Ana came from behind and jumped on me.

"You done with revision?"
She asked I just hummed and few of my friends gathered we all went to our respective classes after the bell was rang.
Ana got seat in another class she whined the whole time because she is not with me.Sighing to myself I went to my seat,I don't think today's paper will go good.

(3hours later after the exam)

The warning bell rang,And I gave my paper to the inviligator and came out of the exam hall.The exam went fine and I don't wanna talk about it anyway.
I sneakily took a look at ana's class she was still writing.Sighing to myself I came to the ground floor.I noticed varun he was secretly eyeing me being scared,well what happened to him?or else he would come up to me after exams and ask about how my exams went anyway.