Chapter 6

Aarohi's pov:

I was in my room getting ready for reception party,I was almost done with my makeup and hair.

After completing my look,I went to my closet for the outfit,I am still confused what I will wear,I bought 4 outfits for reception party as I was so confused coz I really liked all the 4 dress,so yeah I bought all four them but now I am confused what I will wear.

I sighed and looked at ana who is already full ready and was scrolling down her phone sitting on the bed.

I came out with all the outfits and sets them on the bed and asked ana

"Ana what do you think?Which one should I wear"

She looked up at all the dresses and said

"All are nice"

"Yeah that's why I am confused bro"

"Uhm- you go for the yellow one"
She said pointing at the yellow gown.

"Siddharth bhai you should stay a little longer today"

Suddenly I heard in the room.

Wait Siddharth?he is outside my room?
With rahul?

I quickly went towards the door while ana looked me confusely but I totally ignored her and slowly opened the door just a little so little that they can't see me.

There I saw Siddharth standing against the railing with in beside rahul and some of his friends.

His frame stands tall, his broad shoulders rising above his head as his form-fitting light blue outfit clings to his muscles and accentuated figure. The light blue color complements his tanned skin and sets off the sharp details of his face. His head is propped up by his dark hair that is slicked back away from his face. At his wrist is a delicate watch adorned with pale blue diamonds , and around his ankles sits a pair of dark blue shoes with silver buckles.

Wait I know what to wear now,before they notice I quickly closed the door and took the light blue gown and went inside the washroom to change.

So we will be twinning!!hehe..

Thankyou Sir for solving my outfit crisis.

After changing I came out and ana said

"Why did you even asked me when you are gonna choose yourself"

Well technically I didn't choose it's your brother!hehe anyway
I gave her smile and said

"Let's go"

"I am ready"

Well your brother is heree,I gotta see him asap!

She nodded at my words and came with me,and I slowly opened the door.

As I thought Rahul, Siddharth and some boys were standing as soon as I opened the door there attention came towards us.

"Wahh aarohi you are looking dashing"
Vansh said checking me out while I gave him a wink.

"Bhai you are here"
Ana spoke from behind,I looked at him he just hummed and then looked at me I quickly broke the eye contact pretending not to care.

I could still feel him looking at me.

Stupid heart why it's beating so first.

He is just my happy crush not like I love him do I?

No Aarohi it just a crush.

I just like him.

Yeahh nothing else.