Chapter 21

Malhotra mansion,10:00am,Sunday

AAROHI

I don't know when just like that almost eight months have already passed.
With me and him always talking, giggling
laughing and working.

I have made unforgettable memories with him and my life never been the same before.I am waiting for the right chance to just propose him though I have this little insecurity because of our age gap.

What If he just sees me as a kid?
What If he already love someone?

I don't care what others will say,but I do care about what he will say.

I was in Malhotra's kitchen baking a cake with the help of his mother while thinking about everything.

Well today is Ananya's 23rd birthday.
So right now we will celebrate her birthday with her family members but at night I have made different plans for her.

Last time her birthday was celebrated in a royal venue with everyone like everyone including her father's business partners.My whole family attended her birthday.But this time she made it clear she want no business partners all some people she doesn't even know at all.

I know how annoying this is in my 19th birthday my family did the same since then, I told them I won't celebrate my birthday with any of business partners and including media and all.

I was standing in the kitchen of his home with his mom,so yeah I prepared this birthday cake for her with the help of his mother,she is just wow in cooking literal a master cook.

I was now almost done completed with the icing of the cake.

The cake base is a moist and tender vanilla sponge, baked to perfection. It's a single layer, but its simplicity is its charm. The edges are slightly golden, and the top is level and smooth.

I have generously spread a layer of fluffy whipped cream all over the cake. The cream is light, billowy, and oh-so-inviting.

On top of the cream, I have artfully arranged a medley of juicy strawberries, plump blueberries, and vibrant raspberries. Their colors pop against the white canvas, creating a visual feast.

I have added delicate edible flowers-perhaps pansies-scattered across the cake. Their petals are like tiny strokes of pastel hues, adding elegance and a touch of whimsy.

A few subtle gold leaf accents adorn the sides of the cake. They catch the light, creating a magical shimmer. It's as if this cake has a secret treasure hidden within.

A gentle dusting of powdered sugar graces the top. It's like a light snowfall, making the cake look cozy and inviting.

In elegant cursive, I have piped a heartfelt birthday message using chocolate ganache. It reads, "Happy Birthday, Bestie!" The letters are precise and filled with love.