Chapter 15

Do vote and comment

AAROHI

It's been quite a month since we came back from the trip and also my university started.
LAST SEMESTER

Siddharth never been same before he will come with his cheesy lines sometimes,now in chat we became more comfortable and sometimes I call him too.

What I was doing right now?
Rn I am doing my makeup,today we have an event in university.

A simple yet elegant red saree adorns my frame, accentuating my curves and framing my face. The soft material hugs my body in all the right places, creating a graceful and sophisticated look.

It's the perfect combination of simplicity and elegance, perfect for any occasion. The saree is a timeless classic, and it makes me feel confident and comfortable. It's also effortless to throw on, making it an ideal choice for when you want to make a statement without being overly flashy.

To complete my look, I matched my saree with a chic handbag and a delicate necklace. The handbag provides the perfect accessory to carry my essentials while the necklace is a simple but elegant piece that adds a touch of sheen to my ensemble.

The heels, meanwhile, provide an added touch of elegance as I step out in my stylish attire. The combination of simple yet stylish elements in my outfit creates a timeless classic and easygoing vibe. It's the perfect ensemble for any occasion, formal or casual, and it makes me feel confident and comfortable.

I came downstairs carefully bidding byes to mom and bhabhi.Oops I forgot to mention bhabhi is 3weeks pregnant.

I came to our parking lot.

T

oday I will drive my car.The chauffeur handed my Porse 918 Spyder key.

I slip into the driver's seat. The leathery seats wrap around my frame, providing a comfortable and luxurious feel. I start the car and feel the powerful engine thrum beneath my feet, ready to take me home quickly and smoothly.

The ride is comfortable and enjoyable, as I glide past the traffic on the road. The sleek design and high-tech features of my car provide an excellent driving experience, allowing me to focus on the journey ahead.

I drive in a relaxed frame of mind, enjoying the thrill and adrenaline of driving at high speeds. As I drive, I am filled with a sense of excitement and adventure, looking forward to getting home and seeing my friend and him.

As I entered the gate of the mansion,I came towards the entrance of her house.

I horned two times indicating her to come out,I waited a bit but she didn't came I sighed to myself.I had no interest in getting out of the car right now but I have to.

I opened the door and closed it slowly and went towards the gate.As I entered I saw his mom sitting on the couch.

"Oh my godd aarohi"
She exclaimed looking at me.

"Hiii aunty"
I said with a smile.

"Kitni sohni lagdi hai meri bacchi"
She said with her admiring eyes.