Chapter 22

Oberoi Mansion,12pm

Oberoi Mansion,12pm

AAROHI

"Aarohi are you coming for the group study"Shanaya asked on the phone,I hummed at her and cut the call.

I opened my cupboard and took a pair of clothes out and went towards the washroom. Heading inside the washroom,I closed the door back and slid into the glass door.

Turning the shower on, Yesterday's moment came to my minds,I quickly shut my eyes remembering the embarrassing moments.Shit what I was doing.

I am really a stupid.

What he is thinking of me now?

Flashback

The atmosphere felt heavy,our eyes were closed and we were inch apart from our lips "Aarohi I was looking for you"
I heard a familiar voice say,I immediately opened my eyes and jerk myself away from Siddharth.

He was looking stunned too,I didn't say anything but immediately followed her.

Since then I didn't made a single eye contact with him,I was so embarrassed.

Ends

Grabbing my hair tightly which was wet by the water,I screamed.

Fuck.

That was so embarrassing.

How I will face him now???

Sighing to myself, I put on the body scrub and shampoo.After I was done with everything,I came out of the washroom wearing my bathrobe and a soft slipper.

I rubbed the towel in my hair a little before throwing it on the couch.

I heard a pinged sound on my phone

Fuvk it's him

He messaged me.

I still didn't check what he said.

I was turning off and on the phone,A hesitation was in my face.What he said?
What can be the message?

I took a deep breath and clicked on the message

Cute human
Good afternoon

Just this?

A good afternoon?

Why he is acting like nothing happened?