Chapter 25

AAROHI

What do you think is the most happiest day for a woman,who has been in love with a man for almost 2 years and now she finally managed to get the courage to propose him?

When I first saw him, my heart instantly began to flutter.

He was so charming and kind, his gentle and caring nature captivated me instantly.

Every time I was around him, I felt a sense of warmth and comfort.

He made me feel safe and protected, and even the most mundane tasks felt special when I was with him.

I slowly realized that I had fallen in love with him, and that feeling has only grown stronger with each moment I've been with him.

I couldn't't help but fall in love with him.
Every moment I spent with him made my heart skip a beat.

I loved the way he treated me with respect and kindness.
I loved the way he always showed consideration for my feelings.

I loved the way he would always look at my with those gentle and caring eyes.
I loved the way he would always make an effort to impress me.

I loved everything about him, and couldn't imagine a world without him.

Finally today,today I managed build up my courage and propose him.

Let's face it.

Let's not ran away.

Whatever is his response,I will accept it I won't force him.

And If he did reject me,It will be little easy to go to Scotland but I hope it doesn't happen.

I know,I know everything is going to be alright.

The scene was set under a canopy of stars, where soft music played in the background.

A marquee monogram illuminated their initials, casting a warm glow on the cozy seating area. The air smelled of fresh flowers, and the anticipation hung thick like dew on petals.

As I said the worker meticulously arranged each detail, their hushed conversations floated through the air.

The worker, a seasoned romantic himself, couldn't help but admire my dedication. "Ma'am," he whispered, "Everything is completed"

I smiled and nodded at them before they left from the there.

I have arranged this beautiful rose bouquet and a hand written letter,god knows how much I hesitated.

I have arranged everything secretly, didn't told him a thing.

I will send him the location and just ask him to come here then maybe I will knock my luck.

Dad already completed my formalities to shift to Scotland,they have arranged everything there in just one day.

They were sad but didn't say anything,they wanted me persue my dream and I will.

The blood,sweat and tears I have put during the whole semester,I will not let it go in vein.

But a part of me still hesitating.