Chapter 5

Please do vote or comment if you are indulge in this book.💌

Aarohi's pov:

I was now completely drenched in haldi and chandan paste.
After the haldi ceremony was over we all went to take shower.

I came out of the washroom after taking a bath my face has completely turned yellow anyway it will look more good when I will apply the makeup.

Rahul has been giving me teasing looks yes that bastard caught me drooling over Siddharth anyway I told him to keep his mouth shut or else I am gonna tell uncle about the illegal races.

He is a biker and he have many bikers friends they all are here invited to bhai's wedding as well.

Coming out of the washroom I plopped myself on the bed it's 10am,we will leave by 3pm.

I was scrolling on my phone when ananya hit me with a pillow

"Wtff what now"

"Get up you won't get ready?"

I rolled my eyes at her and said

"You get ready I am coming in a minute"

I went downstairs to look at the preparation it was just an excuse I am going for Siddharth huh!

I went downstairs and roam my eyes to the living room dad and uncle and some relatives were sitting,then I dragged my body on the backyard thinking he will be there but I couldn't find him.

"Tera ashiq chala gya ghar"
Rahul said making me flinched

I turned back and saw him holding a camera,I gave him an annoyed look

"Shut up"I said,He just had a smug expression on his face

Smacking his head,I came back to my room with a bored expression and went towards my closet.

I saw ananya applying eyeshadow.

Let's just do makeup of course it will take hours anyway.

I settled myself on the chair infront of the vanity putting a headband on my hair I applied moisturizer and lipbalm.

Then I started doing my makeup.

"Aarohi do my wings please"
Ana came with a eyeliner when I was applying the eyeshadow.

This girl!!

"Come here"

She came and sat on the chair,I took the eyeliner from her hand and concentradly
started doing her eyeliner

"Don't blink"I said as she was blinking her eyes so many times.

After applying her eyeline,I focused on my makeup.

There was no tension of doing others makeup as bhai booked 4-5 makeup artists for the relatives or the teens who want to apply makeup but don't know.

Anyway after doing the makeup
I took out the outfit for baraat and wore it.It was mix of pink orange an green colour.

After putting on the outfit at last I put the eyelashes.I am now completely ready,I looked over at ananya she looks dashing in her outfit now she was applying the lipstick.

We took some pictures then came downstair.

Rahul and his friends were sitting on the living room talking.
Maa,papa,chotiammi and chachu all are busy in their work.

Some of the relatives were still getting ready while some already taking pictures.

Then I saw bhai in his wedding coat along with rohan bhai was coming downstair behind Siddharth was also there.