Chapter 1

She ran through the remains of the deserted church as she tried to find somewhere to hide. She didn't know where he was, only that he was somewhere within the confines of the ruined church and a she stopped to hide behind  church pew, she wondered where her friends were.

She wanted to have playtime with them tonight.

Suddenly, there was a scream and she turned to see one of her friends, a stray Devil like herself, be thrown across the way with a blade of red through her head as she soon was sent to Hell itself in a wave of darkness.

She was running out of time as she scampered along on her lizard-like legs as she tried to find another hiding spot.

Another scream lit the air as one of her playful friend was tossed the ground and she watched as the figure that was starting to slowly pick them off appeared as he punched his fist through the stray Fallen's head and as the Fallen exploded into black feathers, the figure looked around before he was suddenly attacked by a stray Angel. But the stray Angel had made a mistake, in her eyes and she watched as the figure punched the Angel away before summoning up a blade of red and stabbing it through the neck of the Angel as the being screamed before exploding into white feathers.

She scampered into a nearby corner and as she hid there in the shadows, she knew she was the last one left of her group. She looked around to see the figure but couldn't find him and as she slowly inched into the corner, she heard movement from almost everywhere.

Suddenly, the figure appeared before her and as she gazed upon the black-armored figure, he took from his Sacred Gear a blade of pure blood as his wings were white and black.

"What are you?" she asked the figure as she cowered.

"I am the last thing you will ever see...."  The figure said before he stabbed the blade through the head of the ugly stray Devil before he  melted the Blood Blade and looked around at his handiwork.