Chapter 27

The Old Fallen Angel hideout was hid away on a cold dark mountain top as Ibraem, a Old Fallen Angel, watched the snow permeate the mountain sides. He had with him an old Soul Knight Gunlance, named Dragon Destroyer, as he also had with him a Fallen Angel halberd that he used more than the gunlance. As he looked behind him, his Fallen Angels were all wearing the old armor and halberds but their wings were wrapped around them to keep them warm from the cold around them.

"And you wish what now, Arot?" asked Ibraem as he turned back to the Fallen Angel before him.

Whereas Arot was one of the few Fallen Angels, much like Ibraem was as well, who bore four wings instead of the normal two. But for a Fallen Angel, he still had white wings, which made Ibraem curious to why that was, along with the creature currently next to Arot. Arot held his wavy serpent-like sword, and he said to Ibraem, "Sarod and Ehtem have fallen in battle against our enemies... it is up to us to continue the plan from  where they left off."

"But to try and continue awakening such a being.. is it not fool-hardy they say? A Titan could destroy-" began Ibraem but Arot shushed him as he then said, "But they have a common enemy alongside of us.. which makes it easier to bend such a monstrous being to our will."

"I hope you are right. Otherwise, Hell, Heaven, and Earth will be destroyed by the Titan Hyperion and his burning hate..." said Ibraem as he went to check up on those that resided here.

"Oh, we will be right.. and with Hyperion spearheading our attack, not even Archangel Michael, Azazel, or the Devil King Lucifer can stand up to us..." said Arot with a small smile that creased his face beneath his helmet.

The morning dawn came over the city as Issei woke up to another beautiful morning and as he looked over to Rias, happily curled up in his arms, as he smiled and kissed her forehead before realizing it wasn't just him and her in his bed, again.

"Issei..." murmured Akeno to his back as she presser her ample bosom in to his back and he felt someone slowly slinking up his legs as he looked down to see Koneko there as she murmured in her sleep, "... Nya..."

"You guys..." he chuckled as he slowly managed to sit up and give a nice long stretch.

He looked outside the windows and as he looked, he could see the bright sun beautifully coming over the horizon as he saw the city sparkling under its shining rays.

"Another day... let's hope it goes better than the last..." said Issei as he sighed and rubbed his temples.

Meanwhile, Reaper was trying his best to move himself without waking up Xenovia, which was a harder task since he had went form cuddling her to being the one cuddled by her and as he managed to slowly unlock her grasp from his torso and he slowly slid off the bed as he walked over to the shower and entered it.

"Hey Reaper." said Kuroka as she was splayed out across the floor, completely exhausted as Reaper looked down at her as he said, "What happened?" and helped pick her up, princess-style in his arms.

"I was helping fight and rebuild while you were taking a long nap..." she said as she tried to hold her hands around his neck but failed and Reaper smelled blood on her as he said, "You weren't able to bathe at the very least?"

"No... being exhausted does that.." said Kuroka as she managed a 'nya' before slowly going limp in his arms and Reaper walked to his bath as he placed her on her butt next to it as he began to fill the basin with hot water.

"Come on... what do you people do? Banzai?" asked Reaper as he looked to her.

"Bandzai!" She almost instinctively and she raised her arms when suddenly he took his hands and undid her clothing.