Chapter 24

The dinner time had come for everyone and as Reaper, Vali, and Issei walked down from taking a shower upstairs, they looked across the table as they saw Lucifer there. It had been another day of training for the trio under Tannin's guidance and as Reaper looked at Lucifer with Michael and Azazel, he hoped to hear some good news since they had found out Albion had been stolen from Vali.

"Looks like Lucifer is back... here is to hoping." said Issei as he motioned for them to maybe hurry up a little more.

They all quickly made their way down the stairs as Rias, Xenovia, Bikou, Asia, Irina, Kuroka, and the others were present as well as the remains of House Leviathan, who Grendel had done a wonderful care of and now were fully recovered.

As Reaper, Issei, and Vali all sat down side-by-side at the table, servants of House Grenmory came and placed food just as Lucifer stood and cleared his throat.

"I have good news for you all." said Lucifer as he looked around.

"Yesterday, in my private library, I discovered an old text on how we first imbued the Dragon Emperors into the Sacred Gears.

"Within it held also the text of how to re-imbue the dragons into the Sacred Gears if something were to happen and they got out.."

Everyone looked up as Issei asked, "Well, how is it done?"

"That's what may trouble yourselves..." said Lucifer as he looked around. "It says that only when the crystal is being replaced that a kiss from a virgin Angel may seal the deal."

"And that's a problem?" asked Michael.

"I don't exactly recall... many virgin Angels available..." said Lucifer.

"There are many-" began Michael when he then thought about it before he then asked, "What type of virgin then?"

"Maiden Angels."

And that's when Azazel and Michael sighed as Michael said, "That does prove a problem... except... well..."

And then Issei looked at Irina, who stopped sipping her soup as she looked at everyone else.

"When did I have to be the only one?" asked Irina.

"Well, it just so happen that you are readily available." said Azazel.

"There are other female angels out there.... they can do it too." said Irina as she closed her eyes and puffed her cheeks out.

"Well, either way, we won't be attacking right away." said Lucifer as he looked at them all. "Such a rash move could cost us access to Albion and we can't let Ehtem get away with him..."

Everyone nodded as then Sona said, "If I may one thing, however."

She got up and then raised her glass.

"To Reaper, the one who made everything happen."

"Now that's a toast I can get behind." said Saji as he smiled.

"Well, I didn't do everything. Blame Ehtem and Azazel and the rest of the motley crew here for some of it as well." said Reaper as he sighed.

"Besides," said Reaper, "I'm more worried about Ehtem. He is bound to have gotten friends since my last visit and without a blade, some of prowess has been stripped."

"Maybe you can take Ehtem's blade." said Sona.

"Tempting." said Reaper as he thought about it.

"Still, until we make a date to attack, I say we should keep training." said Lucifer.