Chapter 37

The ride aboard the train was very bumpy as it tried to make its way to Japan. Issei, nor anyone else for this matter, had ever believed the train would do this, or even could do this, and as he watched Azazel sway from another bump, he heard Azazel sigh before he said, "Hyperion is growing stronger... his magic and power is sending waves through every dimension it seems..."

"Which means we have very little time in stopping him." said Ares.

It had been agreed upon that Ares and the 500 remaining demigods would ride with DxD so that they were handy if there a battle to fight out once they enter the real world.

"I just hope we get there in one piece at this rate." said Issei as he swayed around as he tried to make his way from this cabin over to the next one.

As he opened the next cabins door and then closed it behind him, he saw that currently its only occupants were Vali, Bikou, Yuuto, Gasper, and some of the other demigods and as he made his way past them, Bikou then warned him, "Watch out for the Greek girl, Fantasia... I think she's a bit sick from all of this sudden motion."

"Ah man, that's a shame." said Issei as then he continued past them to the next car.

Reaper heard the car door open as he was taking a quick nap by himself in one of the private room and as he opened an eye and looked over to see Issei looking at him, he asked him, "Need something?"

"Perhaps a private place to be alone for the moment... you know one?" asked Issei.

"Second to last on this car. Goodnight." said Reaper as then he closed his eyes.

Issei walked away from the door as the door slowly closed by itself and as he walked towards the door that was part of the second-to-last coach, he then slowly slid it open as he looked inside.

"Hello, Issei." said Rias as she smiled at him, looking up from her chessboard full of pieces.

Issei couldn't help but give a small smile as he slowly entered he coach and as he closed the door behind him, he shook his head as he said mostly to himself, "Why am I not surprised by you, Reaper?"

"Oh did Reaper point you this way? I should thank him then." said Rias as Issei then sat across from her as she watched her play herself in this game of chess.

As he watched her, he then took one of her hands as she reached for a piece and as she looked up from her game, she slowly felt his lips touch her own as both of them gave one another a tender kiss.

And then he pulled away as he watched her give a small smile as she then brushed a stray strand hair away as she then said, "You know, keep that up and Asia may not like you anymore."

"Oh don't you worry, I'll make sure to give her some too.." said Issei with a small grin as then Rias got up and sat upon his lap as she hugged him.

"I love you, Issei... and I hope you never go away." said Rias as she squeezed him tighter.

As they sat there, having a nice hug, suddenly there was a knock at the door and as both of them looked up from their snuggling session, they both saw Akeno and Asia staring at them from behind the doors window screen as both of them then decided to enter the room as Rias then watched both of them sit next to Issei and herself as Akeno ask, "Got room for two more on that lap of yours?"

"Uhh..." said Issei as he looked at both of them before suddenly Asia latched herself to Issei's right arm as she then gave him a quick kiss on his cheeks as she then said, "Mine!"

"As he is also mine." said Rias as she the hugged Issei closer as she stayed on his lap.

"And then I'll get the other side then." said Akeno as Issei suddenly felt himself being sucked into a collective embrace between the three girls and he couldn't complain all that much. He was just worried that they would start trying to tear him apart if they began to bicker over him.