Chapter 16

Within a few minutes of Reaper going berserk, Issei became really acquainted with what Reaper meant by berserk.

In truth, he took the word "devil" and turned it into the word "demon" within about one second of his body having consumed and energized the Blood and Souls he had drank.

Of course, Koroka didn't understand that change until Reapers Necromancers had started fighting the mages all over the large train and even as the Blood Demons and Soul Specters raced past her to help out Azazel, she couldn't seem to stop Reaper as he tackled her while Grendel went after Bikou.

Which left Issei and the others to fend for themselves against the many Mages that were appearing.

And then Issei heard portals opening and watched as demons and risen zombies and skeletons appear and it was just absolute chaos on the train as the fighting was all over it, even where the conductor was suppose to be.

Issei sliced down a Mage as he shouted to Rias, "What do we do?"

"Take back the train! Until help arrives!!!" shouted Rias as her power blasted several Mages down.

The magic of the Mages and Necromancers simple spells filled the air as Koroka finally hit the ground and as Reaper kicked her away his blade sent three Mages spinning to the ground in half, their blood staining the carpet flooring of the train car.

Azazel dodged a few blasts right from the get-go and as his replacement arm launched out and spiked itself trough two Mages and they died as they let out wails of pain. He ripped his arm from them as he watched Koroka jump over Reapers back as she slashed her claws down his back armor and he smiled when Reaper spun around on her, grabbed her by her hair as she shrieked and then Reaper smashed her face into a nearby wall as he did so two more times before she kicked him away.

"What the hell are you?" she shouted as she sliced the air before her, trying to kill Reaper as he jerked and back-stepped away from her. A Necromancer got in the way and the man screamed as her nails tore his face open before she finished him off.

Reaper was aware of the Blood Demons protecting the Soul Specters and he smiled at Koroka as she was looking at him in fury.

"Don't you remember what you had been tough about the First Heavenly War?" asked Reaper as the Specters suddenly let out a piercing shriek that went through all of the train.

The shriek was like a wailing Screaming Banshee that pierced the ears of everyone and Issei shouted and groaned as he clutched his ears and the as everyone went to their knees, Reaper stood tall as his Soul Knight-half made him immune to the wail of the Specters.

As soon as the Specters were done, they went at it with the Demons as blood of the Mages flew all over and as the fighting resumed, Koroka looked at him and said, "You... are nothing..."

"COMPARED TO ME!!!!" She came at Reaper again in a wash of movement and Reaper was thrown back as he was too slow and he tore up the carpet with his armor and as he came back up, his gunlance came up as he fired it and Koroka dodged it but the Mages behind her weren't as lucky as the round turned them into nothing.

Azazel killed more Mages as he saw Issei fending well with his Dragon Scale Mail armor on along with his blade and as he looked over, he frowned as he saw Grendel was gone, killed by Bikou.

"So... what shall it be, old guy?" asked Bikou.

"Well... I mean, I can't let all the kids have the fun for themselves." said Azazel as he grinned and as he faced Bikou, suddenly Reapper tackled Koroka in between them and there was a flailing of limbs, claws, and even teeth from both of them as Bikou and Azazel, for whatever reason, watched it unfold until Reaper threw Koroka away with a yell before running after her.