Chapter 7

Issei and Reaper both walked along with Gasper and Yuuto as Rias had the girls with her and as Issei watched her, her mood was still sour since this morning. He remembered her raised voice as she shouted at Lucifer, who's calming tone seemed to have no effect on her and as the groups walked along, Reaper looked kinda depressed for what he had on. The school uniform fit him but he seemed to abhore the uniform and as they walked along, Issei asked Reaper, " So... now your with us... what are you going to do now?"

"Besides to not die.... I dunno... its kinda the first time I've been in anything involving Devils, Fallen, or Angels..." said Reaper as he looked around.

Issei took notice that the boys hair was bright red and that his eyes were red too and then his complexion was almost ashen in color. He looked around as he continued on when Yuuto asked him, "Tell me... why are you wings like and Angels or a Fallens but is white and black?"

"Well, as much as I wish I could tell you, I don't know myself... I don't even know much about the Soul Knights and Blood Drinkers... just that I can do some things with blood and souls...." said Reaper.

He looked forward as he said, "Come on! We need to catch up before we fall behind." and he began to lightly jog after the girls as the rest of the group followed him.

Sometime after school had ended, Issei led Reaper from the classes as they approached the Devils hideout and as he came to the door, he saw Koneko, Yuuto, Gasper, Xenovia, Asia, Rossweise and Akeno standing outside.

"I wouldn't go in there right now..." said Akeno as she looked at the DevilAngel and Issei.

"Why?" asked Issei.

"Leviathan and Grenmory are having a talk in there... and do you really think that bringing him into the mix will do us all good? Especially since this morning?" asked Xenovia.

Reaper walked up to the door as he put an ear to it and he heard voices on the other side that seemed calm. He looked back at Issei as he said, "Its okay I think for you to go-"

"No its not... everyone got kicked out, even her queen... She's pissed..." said Koneko as her ears twitched.

Reaper sighed as he said, "All because I somehow became a pawn for her...."

When he had come back downstairs from changing, Reaper had been greeted by Lucifer who held eight red chess pieces and eight black ones. Pawns.

"Now that you will be part of the House of Grenmory, you shall become a pawn for Rias. Its the only spot that could fit you, I'm afraid." Lucifer had said as he put the chest pieces to the chest of Reaper.

"I thought you could only have eight pawns. Now your going to give Rias sixteen more?" Issei had inquired.

"Relax. As Devil King, I can bend the rules occasionally... in this case, I cane bend the rule for how many pawns she has for just this once..." said Lucifer.

Reaper shook his head as he sighed and the he sat down as he summoned up a ball of blood from the ground as Khorne came into being on his right arm. He watched the ball with boredom as Akeno asked, "What are you doing?"

"Watching something." said Reaper in a bored tone.

"What are you watching?" asked Gasper from where he was as he played on his little mobile system.

"I dunno... tell me why a boy is cross-dressing as a girl.... explain that one for me..." said Reaper as he gave a glowering look at the boy.

"I like how the girls cloths look-" suddenly a wash of red went over the boy and before anyone could react, it all vanished as Gasper was in boys clothes now.