Chapter 35

The dead seem to be all over, a mixture of the monsters, the Hyperion demigods, and then the Olympian demigods themselves. Blood was splattered and pooling everywhere as well and as Reaper walked amongst it all in his armor still, he was merely cleaning up the enemy survivors at this point.

Next to him, keeping by his side, was Fantasia and Issei as they head their swords out and as Issei nudged a dead Hyperion demigod, he said to Reaper, "Think any of them are actually still alive?"

"No.." said Reaper as he looked down at one corpse in particular that seemed to be missing half of his face completely. "I think they either all died... or killed themselves so they couldn't be captured.."

 "A waste..." said Issei as he sighed.

Fantasia winced and as Reaper looked back to her, her wound was still bleeding gradually even after he had frozen the cut using her blood. He gave a sigh as he watched some more drip from her wound and as he then looked to the sky, he shouted out, "Grendel!!"

Some demigods came walking over and as Reaper kept looking at the sky, one of the demigods asked, "Who's Grendel?"

There was a roar and then Grendel came from the sky as she was in human form and as her wings spread out to catch her fall and as the demigods watch her land before them, Reaper watcher her look up with her red eyes and white armor as she asked, "What do you need, Reaper?"

"Get Fantasia healed.. I know you can do that much... I'm still exhausted from my fighting.." said Reaper as he watched the blood ice on Fantasia finally melt.

"Of course..." said Grendel when one of the demigods say, "What are you gonna do? Rub your boobs on her?"

Grendel's eyes glowed red and as she turned into a dragon, the demigods suddenly went into a defensive formation as she hissed and then blew a short bolt of Blood Fire at them and the demigods backed off as she then turned back and walked towards Fantasia, who was clutching her wounded arm with her good hand as she was clearly in great pain.

"Be still." said Grendel and as Fantasia managed to stand still against the pain, suddenly pools of blood came flowing around her as her wound first became frost and then became an ice and as Grendel finished, Fantasia felt no pain in her arm or leg and she looked at Grendel as she said, "Thank you..."

"You are welcome.." said Grendel and as she looked at Issei, she nodded her head to him before walking over to Reaper's side.

"Where do you think the others are?" asked Issei. Rias, Akeno, and Kuroka all had gone off to finish cleaning up the enemies that were still around.

"Likely with everyone else... in the center of the battle between the demigods..." said Reaper as then he began to walk towards where the most corpses were and Grendel obediently followed as Issei and Fantasia simply followed him.

The center of Olympus had some many bodies that the remains of the Olympian demigods still alive were simply piling the corpses into large piles all around the area to be burned later and as Grendel looked all around her, she said to Reaper, "A... waste of warriors..."

"Half of them were our own allies that turned their backs on us..." said Reaper to her as he then saw the others all nearby as a group.

Vali, Xenovia, Irina, Bikou, Yuuto, Rosseweisse, and Gasper were all covered I a visible sheen of blood as they were all scattered around the center as they tried to recover from being exhausted during the fight. Near to one of the few remaining water fountains, Kuroka, Rias, Akeno, and Asia were all sitting on the fountains edge as they all were watching everything around them happen.