Chapter 36

Mount Olympus was slowly being reconstructed from the destruction that had wreaked it as a mere 500 demigods of the various remaining gods with children were still alive. As Azazel walked with Ares and Zeus towards the chamber that had once held Hyperions head upon a pedestal, he saw the dead guardians spirits and demigods that lay strewn about from the Fallen Angel Archangel Ibraem and Soul Knight Arot attacks and as he came to the huge doors, that had been merely blown to bits, he almost gave a whistle when he then looked into the room.

It was completely covered, from the vaulted ceiling to the ground itself in some areas, in Celestia bronze. Pictures depicting the War and Fall of the Titans like Hyperion were carved into the precious metal as he then saw the pedestal himself and he asked them, "So... why are we here again?"

"To have you find out where these... Fallen Angels... have gone to." said Ares.

"When did I become a bloodhound?" asked Azazel.

"Can you not do it?" asked Zeus.

"Its not exactly in my skill tree... to say the least, I don't think anyone can simply track where they went..." said Azazel.

They all looked at one another with some noticeable frustration at this situation when suddenly Ares said, "Wait a moment.. I think I know one person who may be able to help us... that is, if there still enough sweat around here for her to pick up.."

Ares then gave a whistle as a falcon came flying in and as he looked at it, he then told it, "Find me Fantasia, daughter of Poseidon, and bring her here."

And then the falcon took off in a slight wash of feathers.

Fantasia soon approached the large building and as Azazel, Ares, and Zeus stood waiting for her, she could almost visibly be seen shaking as they knew their aura's of power were absolutely hammering her body right now.

"Y-yes, my lords?" she asked in a stutter voice.

"I hear you have a unique ability when it comes to... sweat?" Zeus looked straight at Ares with a strange look.

"Oh... um... right.. um.." she said as then she began to concentrate her Poseidon powers to see what was around them.

At first, there didn't seem much to show and as Azazel looked around, he only felt his sweat moving on his body which made him slightly uncomfortable to say the least. But then he watched as a slight few sweat drops suddenly came off the ground and as he watched them, he looked straight at her as he then asked her, "How?"

"Sheer... Dumb... Luck... most of the sweat should be gone but it looks like these ones... are the few exceptions.." she said as the three sweat drops combined in her hand to form an extremely small ball of liquid. It barely even filled her fingertips with how small the sphere of sweat was.

She looked at it and as she began to concentrate on what few memories she could skim, she saw one that frightened her to her core. The image of Hyperions body, having been put back together but still was headless, was laying on a large, stone slab and it was glowing a little more brightly as its powers began to come back to it.

But then she saw the image change and as she watched the image swirl around like a whirlpool, she then focused it to see a city, one in Japan it seemed like and as she looked at it, she watched as a gold beam was faintly shining straight up and then it all went away as the sphere suddenly turned back to liquid and splashed the floor.

"They... went somewhere into Japan... and they have all of Hyperions body pieces now.." she said to the trio.

"Then there is no time to waste." said Zeus as then he told Ares and Azazel, "Take whatever is left of our demigod forces, go with the others, gather your own armies there, and strike down these beasts before the Titan is awaken!"