Chapter 31

The army of about 2,000 Greek demigods were soon ready for combat about five hours after DxD and the rest of the Ares demigods joined them and as soon as they were all ready, the army began to march along the valley amongst the mountains.

There was Ares demigods, Hephaestus demigods, Athena demigods, Apollo demigods, and Hermes demigods were within the army as there was also the Greek Gods, Ares, Hephesteus, and Athena.

Reaper was with DxD as he was now flanked and escorted by several women: Xenovia, Kuroka, Sona, and now Serafall as well. Fantasia was only there to help cool him off but she wasn't the only demigods there since most of the Ares demigods were all with him as well.

Azazel walked alongside with Ares, Hephaestus, and Athena as the four of them chatted about this and that. Issei walked with Rias and Asia as behind him was Yuuto as he walked with Rossweisse, Koneko, Akeno, and Gasper and they were all within the midst of the army. Vali, Bikou, and Irina were near them but were amongst mainly the Hermes demigods.

As Reaper walked along, he felt Sona and Xenovia pressing close to him as he knew Kuroka was just waiting to nab him from them but what worried him the most was the fact that Serafall was boring her eyes into his skull through his armor and as he looked back at her, he asked her, "Do you mind, miss Leviathan?"

Serafall pouted as she said, "Sona, let go of that decrepit thing.."

Sona looked at her sister as she said, " What do you have against him besides him stripping you of your magical girl clothes?"

"I wish you to have better taste in men..." said Serafall as she huffed.

"You'll understand once I explain it to you... it's a lot more... understandable once I do so." said Sona as she continued to hold onto Reaper's arms.

Reaper head Serafall give a snort as he sighed before he said, "If you want a round two, I can always do it but maybe next time I can actually humiliate you in front of the army.."

Serafall looked at him with a glowering look. Her clothes had been the only thing that had been shredded by his attack and even though he had been nice enough to create some armor with some of his blood, it had made her skin crawl because she didn't like the feeling of armor on her, nevermind the fact it was made of pure blood.

Still, as she looked at him, she was sorta thankful he hadn't just left her in her bra and panties and as she looked at him, she suddenly gave a snort. He was still a bad mannered DevilAngel and until he showed her some respect, she would not look to him as an equal just quite yet.

Or at least until he finally noticed her for being a lot more lovely than her sister.

She shook her head at that thought as she continued to follow them.

Kuroka sighed inwardly o herself as she wasn't mad at him having a bit of a harem now. Issei had one himself and if Reaper was slowly becoming a form of Issei, she didn't mind that much. Besides, as long as she was his first, she didn't care what happened to the other girls.

But as she watched Xenovia and Sona cling to him, she felt some jealousy and she couldn't help but kinda resent them for that.

As Azazel went back from looking at DxD as they were spread out across the demigod army to Ares as he then asked Ares, "Where are we headed?"

"Mount Olympus." said Ares.

"I thought it was safe from an assault?" asked Azazel.

"It's also where the final piece of Hyperion is... and so the enemy will try to take it again and until we eliminate them... they will continue to do so.." said Ares.