Chapter 9

When Reaper finally woke up from unconsciousness, his shoulder hurt but it was bandaged up and as he opened his eyes and looked around the room. He was still in his room but he was under his beds covers and as he tried to sit up and look around better, he felt his shoulder cry out in pain and he grimaced as he laid back down into the bed.

But as he lay there, he felt the bed was so comfortable compared to the ground he usually slept on and as he let his eyes close again, he wish he could stay inside the bed forever.

However, he needed to get moving and as he tried again to sit up, he managed to slowly turn himself over as he manage to hang his feet out of the bed as he looked around before he sat up completely.

"Where do you think your going?" came the voice of Rias.

Reaper looked up and over as she was standing in the doorway and as he looked at her, he asked her, "You don't expect me to just lay around while I'm needed... I am one of your servants know after all..."

"You've lost a lot of blood, Reaper... how can you expect me to believe your okay?"

"Just trust me..." Reaper began to get up when the cover fell of and he realized he was buck-naked.

"Well... shoot..." was all he could say.

"I'll let you get dressed..." said Rias as she closed the door and as Reaper looked around for his clothes, he found them lying nearby and he picked them up as he swiftly put them on.

When Reaper was done getting dressed, he walked down the houses stairs as he went to breakfast and as he slowly walked down the stairs he heard talking at the dining room as he for a moment paused and listened in.

"So... Reaper is finally back up?" asked the voice of Asia it seemed.

"It probably has much to do with how Rias climbed in bed with him... she can be so passionate..." he heard Akeno say.

"So that's why I was buck naked...." His skin crawled as he continued to listen in.

"Well... I would be lying if I said it was only under the extreme circumstances that I did that.... I think my skin is still crawling from that time..." he heard Rias say.

"Maybe you should take a shower... get his stink off of you..." said Koneko from somewhere in the dining room.

"I think I will... the smell of blood... is gagging..." said Rias.

Reaper slowly walked down the stairs as he soon reached the bottom and then he heard the sounds of water being poured and as he listened, he focused on the sound as he began to dispel some blood magic.

He heard a gasp from Xenovia as he caused the water-now-blood to slowly slide over the table and onto the and as he walked towards the dining room, the blood snaked up his legs and up his body until it slowly slid down his throat as he used it to replenish the blood he had lost and when he had entered the room, the very last of it had traveled down his throat and he let out a sigh as he looked around at the shocked faces.

"What?" he asked.

"Did you have to do that?" asked Asia.

Reaper merely shrugged as Azazel stood up and asked, "Your on your feet... at least that's a good sign..."

Reaper walked around the table as he noticed an open spot next to Issei and as he managed to sit down, immediately to both Issei's and Reapers surprise, Ddraig and Khorne appeared as Khorne said, "Tell me Ddraig.... did Rias do that exact something to Issei when he first joined?"

"Yes, she did. He was stabbed, however, not ripped apart by teeth." said Ddraig.

"I still see you live up to your name then..."

"What's that suppose to mean?" asked Ddraig heatedly.

"Why are your Dragons doing this now?" asked Rias.

Reaper looked over as he said, "Don't worry about them... their brothers and its been too long since they have seen one another..."

"Then what are they talking about?" asked Rias.

"Who knows... I wish I could tell you but I'm as blind as you are..."

"I'm saying that you always have to choose the pervy ones of the bunch to hide yourself." said Khorne.

Ddraig seemed to growl as Reaper then said, "Ah, now I know what they are talking about... although, its personal stuff so I wont let my tongue slip."

"What does he mean by the pervy ones?" asked Issei.

Reaper glanced to Issei.

"Wait, you mean you haven't heard him from his other name?"

"Don't you dare speak, DevilAngel!" said Ddraig.

"Ddraig, its not like you can keep yourself from it much longer. I mean, how boys are there here in total? 4. How many girls in here?  6. You have a harem, just like the old days." said Khorne.

"Well, it seems like my little brother here still can't find pick his fights better..." said Ddraig as the Boosted Gear and Blood Gear both began to glow.

"What-" began Issei the glowing orbs floated to the floor to become the Scale Mail armor they would wear, Ddraig in the red and Khorne in the black. They looked at one another and squared off as Rias said, "What are you two doing? Get them under control now!"

"Relax Rias..." said Reaper. "They won't destroy this place... We still are their bearers after all..."

"Then what happened?" asked Issei.

"Well, occasionally, they can break free from the bearer for a small period of time to be themselves...in this case, they are being what brothers naturally are..."

"And what's that?" asked Azazel.

"Rough."

And with that said, Khorne and Ddraig went into a tumble as they wrestled along the ground behind Reaper. They threw punches, kicked, and lashed out with their tales and wings as Reaper took a glass and filled with water as everyone remained into a state of shock and as Rias watched the two animated armors wrestle around along the floor, she asked Reaper, "Please tell me... that those two wont kill on another..."

And just as she said that, the two armors popped-up with one another in a headlock and as Reaper suddenly sighed, he got up as he looked at the two of them, "You two done yet?"

"NO!" Both of them said to Reaper.

And without further warning, he launched himself at them as he spun and landed kicks to their heads and sent both of them spinning to the floor as they soon became orbs again as they floated back onto the arms of Issei and Reaper as he took his seat again.

"Now, are we going to be good dragons and behave?" asked Reaper.

Ddraig and Khorne both answered, " Yes..."

"Good... then I think that concludes this fiasco because we still have school to deal with... right?" asked Reaper.

"We don't... not today, its the weekend..." said Rias.

"Oh.... well then you should probably take a shower then, since the smell of blood you said is gagging."

Rias flushed red before she stood up and said, "Fine then, I will..." and without further word, she left.

"Well... at least the group is slowly coming together now..." said Azazel.