Chapter 33

Ibraem and Arot were just below Mount Olympus's main anchor and only way up and as the horde of Old Devils and Old Fallen Angels stood behind them, Arot was displeased that Savager was dead and that he had been killed by the DevilAngel and as he looked back to his lieutenant Ibraem, he said to him, "Is... everything ready for the assault?"

"Yes, Arot... We have the Chimera's ready to launch on your command." Ibraem, although annoyed he was being second-in-command, was just glad he was getting into some action.

"And what of the Gorgons? And the Giants?"

"Ready on your command, alongside the more numerous Scythian Dracnae you've found skulking about."

"Good." said Arot as he then held up his wavy, serpent-like sword as he then said, "Now we wait.... for the right time to strike.."

When Fantasia and Reaper reached the mess halls, it was not only huge but it was very loud tot he point Reaper had to cover his ears from the noise.

"You okay, Reaper?" asked Fantasia.

"Yeah... it's just super loud." said Reaper as he looked around.

Wind spirits took food and drink this-way and that-way as the demigods were all sitting on wooden benches all around long tables of wood. The greek colonnades went high into the air as they made the roof stretch high into the air and as Reaper looked all around, braziers of Greek fire, which was green, burned around them as the Gods themselves were towards the end of the grand cafeteria as they sat upon their thrones.

He saw Ares, Hephaestus, Poseidon, Hades, Aphrodite, Hermes, Apollo, and Athena, and then two more gods and as he looked at them, Fantasia told him, "That's the top gods... Zeus and Hera... parents of the gods and goddesses..."

Reaper nodded and as he continued along with Fantasia, they walled towards where everyone else was sitting at. Xenovia, Serafall, Sona, and Kuroka were all sitting together on one side of the table as they waved at Reaper as their plates were still full. Issei sat with Asia, Rias, Akeno, Rosseweiss, Koneko, and Gasper as they were already eating as across from them was Irina, Bikou, and Vali, and Azazel as they all sat quietly as well.

As Kuroka watched Reaper slowly walk in with Fantasia, she thought she saw a sheen of sweat on him and as she felt the embers of jealously in her burn more, she began to resent the women around her even more as her tails slowly curled around her more as she began to eat just as Reaper sat down.

As Fantasia watched some air spirits put down some food and water before her, she watched as suddenly a tall glass of blood was floated down before Reaper, along with some normal water, and as she watched some normal food be put in front of him, he looked at her as his armor melted away to show his school clothes and as she stared at him, Reaper sighed before he then rolled his head around on his neck and then took a whiff of the blood.

"That's... odd...." Reaper said as he smelled the glass of blood more before he then noticed some of the other staring at him.

"What?" he asked them.

"Is something wrong?" asked Azazel with a small smirk.

"No.... its more of a first... there is something else within it..." said Reaper as he then noticed it gave off a small glow of gold.

"And this concerns you?" asked Serafall.

"Even I need to be careful with what I drink.. oh well I guess..." muttered Reaper as he began to drink the red fluids.

But he began to notice a new blood in it, something that could only be described as not being human or even demigodish. It seemed more like it was from one of the gods themselves and as he looked over towards where the Gods were, he then saw him wrapping a small cut on his finger as he gave a small grin.