Chapter 32

When he woke up, he felt some warm bodies pressed against him first and foremost as there was two on his sides, one underneath his head, and one around his waist. The second thing is that he felt his insides had been put back together somehow and that he didn't feel any scar tissue or bandages on him. The last thing was he felt on his body was water, cold water, all over him as if someone had drenched him with water while he had been unconscious.

But now that he was conscious, he was going to see just what on Heaven, Earth, and Hell was going on and so, as he looked around from behind his eyelids, he slowly opened them as he croaked, "Uuhhh..."

There was Rias on his waists, near his hips, as she was using his stomach as a pillow for her head as she was softly snoring away. Just beneath his head, using her stomach as a pillow for his head as her legs were under his back along with everything else there, was Kuroka as her taisl were wisking themselves around his neck as she held his head with her hands. Xenovia was sleeping on his left side as she held his chest and as she breathed in and out, her bosom pressed themselves around his arm as they seemed to envelop his arm.

But as he managed to look over to where his right side was, he was utterly surprised to see Fantasia there in her armor still, where as the other girls were as buck naked as could be. She was just pressed against him while her arms were beneath her head as a sort of makeshift pillow and as he watched her sleep, her snoozing was soft and peaceful as her green hair spilled around her head as her helmet was somewhere.

But as he looked all around him at the girls, he gave another groan as he sat up when suddenly Kuroka drew his head back into her stomach as she said, "No... no... five more minutes.."

Reaper sighed before he said, "Five more minutes and I'm going to loose all form of feeling in my body... can I please have it back girls?"

Rias woke up and as she looked at him, she said, "But you're so comfy.."

"Don't you say the same thing to Issei, though?" asked Reaper as he looked at her.

"Fine... I'll leave..." said Rias as she sat up and as the covers fell from them all as he wasn't surprised in the slightest he was naked.

But as he looked at himself, actually hoping to see some visible scar from his battle, he saw not even the white scar that would normally be there and as the other girls began to wake up, he watched as Fantasia looked at him and then gave the deepest known blush as she quickly looked away.

"And someone give me my clothes back for Lucifers sake!" said Reaper as he looked around when kuroka handed him his night clothes and he swiftly put them on before looking for the rest of his clothes.

"Does he always sleep in the... buff?" asked Fantasia as she looked towards Kuroka, who was keeping her self covered using her tails and arms.

"No... we had to do that." said Kuroka with a small giggle. "Why? Embarrassed to see a boy for the first time?"

Fantasia gave a deeper blush as she got up and left the room and as Reaper finally finished putting on his normal school clothes, he looked around him finally as he saw where he was.

"Welcome, Reaper... to Mount Olympus..." said a goddess above him as she wore a radiant, pink dress and her blonde hair was tied up in a neat bun. Her eyes were pink and her irises were heart-shaped and as she floated above him while the girls went around the room to get their clothes back on.

As Reaper looked around the room made of what looked like white marble, he looked outside a towering window to see that they were perched on several clouds where several Greek buildings had been built on alongside several large gardens and as he looked at it all, he saw the Greek demigods and the Greek gods walking around.