Chapter 14

A week had passed since the House of Grenmory had arrived in Hell and as Issei watched Reaper slowly walk down from the upstairs of the Grenmory estate, he had slowly noticed that the training that Tannin had been pressing upon Reaper had been making Reaper much more muscled and a little more powerful, just like he had done to Issei.

But now the big event was here, when all of the Devils, Angels, Fallen, and Norse gods were coming together for a large gathering to talk about the Chaos Brigade and how to deal with them. Everyone was wearing their best clothing that the Grenmory could provide and as Issei, in his suit, watched Reaper appear, he had expected Reaper in something that involved armor.

But apparently, Lord Grenmory had provided with something else and the suit that Reaper wore was blood red and as he looked around, Lord Grenmory suddenly appeared behind him with his wife, Venelana Grenmory, as he said, "You know.. its been many years since a Blood Drinker or Soul Knight was under my roof.... but I admit, it had been a pleasant first for a DevilAngel to be under my roof."

Issei watched Reaper nod as he rejoined the group with Rias and the others and as Rias watched him join the group, she looked to her father as she asked, "Will you be joining us, Father?"

"Not this time, I'm afraid. I have much work to do." said Lord Grenmory and as he left, Venelana smiled as she said, "Be safe, my daughter."

Rias nodded as the group then began the trip to the gathering.

As soon as Reaper entered the large expansive hallway, Lucifer was waiting for them. Grafia Lucifuge was next to him and as he watched Reaper nod to him, he asked Rias, "I hope you have been keeping busy since you have arrived here?"

"Very busy. I believe that not a day went by without us training in some form." said Rias with a small satisfactory smile.

"And what about Reaper?" asked Lucifer

Rias looked to Reaper as she said, "Tannin has been training him well."

"Good.. then its time to join the others." said Lucifer as he turned around and began to walk away.

Issei walked alongside Reaper ass the group followed the Devil King down the long corridor and as Reaper looked all around, he asked Issei, "You've been here before?"

"Yeah.. although I'm expecting nothing bad to happen." said Issei as he watched the group near some doors and as Luifer opened it, the sounds of song and more came blasting through and as they all entered, Reaper was stunned by the amount of Devils, Fallen Angels, Angels, and Norse Deities there were and as Issei and the others continued to walk away and Reaper jogged on after them as he caught up with them just as Sona and her house met up with them and Reaper watched the two groups exchange pleasantries as Sona then extended her hand to him and said, "Hello again, Reaper."

"Miss Sona... I see you are well." said Reaper politely as he gave a small bow to her.

"Hey, Reaper!" Reaper was nearly knocked off balance out of sheer surprise as Saji wrapped an arm around his shoulder as the boy ground a knuckle into Reapers ribs, he said, "I see your still alive and kicking."

"Well... for now.." said Reaper with a small smile as he looked all around until he heard a voice behind him say, "Xenovia!"

He spun around only to get knocked off his feet as an Angel ran over to Xenovia and hugged her and as he slowly got up with Saji's  help, he looked over at the Angel as he asked, "Who the heck is she?"

The Angel looked over at him and drew a blank face when Xenovia said, "Meet my friend, the Angel Irina Shidou... She is one of the four Ace Angels under Michael."