Chapter 15

When Reaper awoke to the morning sun slowly coming through the nearby windows, the press of Akeno's bust and Xenovia's face into his chest almost made breathing harder but what really brought the redness to his face was when he felt their hands below his waist. He got up and as he looked at them, he almost wanted to give them a kiss on their foreheads but then decided to not do that as he managed to then get up and remove them from him and then he slid from the bed as he stretched just a tad bit before walking over to the shower. As he entered the room, he slowly took off his clothes as he turned on the bath and as hot water came into the basin, the water splashing on the bath's surface brought Xenovia and Akeno from their slumbers as Akeno asked, "Is he taking a shower again?"

"It seems so..." said Xenovia as she yawned and as he listened to the sound of the bath, she got more images in her head.

But Akeno then said, "Shall we peak on him?"

Xenovia gave a flustered look as she said, "I would do no such thing to such a boy!"

"But you like him, don't you?"

Xenovia didn't answer as Akeno smiled and then she got up from the bed and took her pillow as she said, "Have a good morning." and then she left the room without another word.

Xenovia listened to the sound of the water as it stopped and as she hesitantly neared the door and as she put her head against the door, she suddenly realized he hadn't closed the door all the way and she tried to stop herself but her body had leaned too far into the swinging doorway and she landed with a crash within the bathroom and as she looked up, she saw Reaper staring at her as he sat in the bathtub.

They both looked at each other in completely silence as Reaper slowly, without taking his eyes from her, as his hands found the soap and he took it as he then asked, "Do... you think you could close the door and leave? I don't think we should be in the same room in this situation..."

She was red in her face as she slowly got up and as she was about to go out, she suddenly blurted out, " Make sure you clean really well for me."

Reaper looked at her and had a slight blush as he nodded and as she left the room, he thought about what she said and then took it to heart as he began to scrub.

Xenovia, pressing her back against the fully closed door, was fully flushed along her face as she was trying not to break down in complete embarrassment as she the went to the bed, grabbed her pillow, and then she quickly left the room before she did anything else embarrassing.

When Reaper left his room, he had all of his stuff together as today was the day for the House of Grenmory to return to the normal world and as he walked down the hallway with his stuff in hand, he passed one door and heard almost singing from it. He stopped as the angelic voice slowly drifted through the door and as Reaper listened in to the singing, suddenly he felt his body automatically moving to open the door.

Wait! Wait! Wait! Nonononono! Reaper almost watched as he reached for the handle to the door and as he watched the door slowly slide into the bedroom, he felt his body take a step into the bedroom as his face immediately went in and looked to see who was singing.

Standing there, only half-dressed from the waist down, Xenovia continued getting her bra on as she hummed her tune and as she turned around just as she was putting on her shirt, she found him staring, mouth agape, at her and she froze as she looked at him.

Reaper's face became warm and he realized he could move his body as he slammed the door and just left the area as fast as he could while he still had some dignity.

Xenovia looked around her room, expecting someone else to be looking, then she continued to dress herself in her room.