Chapter 29

Reaper smelled the air as he watched Issei walk over and as Issei took a seat, Reaper smelled the air deeply and furrowed his brows as he said, "You have got to be fricking kidding me!"

"What? What's wrong?" asked Xenovia. She was back in Reapers lap along with Sona.

"I can't believe you Issei. Who did you do it with?" asked Reaper accusingly.

Asia, Sona, and Xenovia looked at Issei, Issei shook his head as he said, "What on earth are you talking about?"

"I smell sweat, arousal, and one other thing on you... I'm gonna let you say what that last one is." said Reaper as he tossed his head back and shook his head, his red hair shaking all over.

Issei gave a nervous chuckle as Asia looked at him confused but Xenovia and Sona both looked at Issei in shock.

"Who did you do it with?" asked Sona.

"Um... uh.... Rias?" said Issei.

"You're lying! Rias would never let you fuck her." said Xenovia as she crossed her arms.

Suddenly, Rias appeared as she tried to keep herself steady and as she looked around, she looked at them all as she said, "Anyone know when we'll be in Athens?"

Asia was pale as she whispered out, "Did... did you have sex with Issei?"

"And they even attempted to cover it up with water, soap, and all that... tut! tut! For shame..." said Reaper as he gave a grin.

Rias gave a suddenly blush and tried to reach Issei when Asia said, "But you're not even married yet!!!"

"Well... sometimes... things happen..." said Issei as he tried to not look like an idiot.

Reaper watched Azazel appear, who looked at them all and said, "Ladies and Gentlemen our flight will reach-"

He didn't have time to say the rest as suddenly the jet took a direct hit to its left side and as the engines screamed and air vented out, everyone in it screamed as Reaper was torn out of the hole made in the planes and as he tried to take out his wings, suddenly a piece of the plane hit him and he went limp as he was unconscious.

The snow and cold wind blew heavily against Reaper as he shivered in the snow and as he slowly began to wake up, he then bolted onto his feet as he quickly looked around from where he was. He was somewhere on a mountain peak, covered in snow, as currently the weather had gone from being warm to being a snow storm in a really short time period. He looked around and heard someone moan and he whipped around to see both Xenovia, Sona, and Asia next to him and Reaper quickly donned his armor as he ran over and began to dig a hole for them to get out of the cold.

Ice began to form on his armor and he bit back from shivering as he had to quickly get the trio into some form of cover when Sona began to stir and as Reaper continued to build up a hole and cover the sides with snow against the wind, Sona looked around as she then said, "What happened?"

"I think the Kaos Brigade hit us with a spell, attempting to stop us from reaching Athens.." said Reaper as he then had finished a sufficient hole and snow wall as he gave a shiver.

"But... how would they know we were coming?" asked Sona as she shivered.

"I don't know but when I find those slime balls I'm going-" began Reaper when suddenly several Demigods appeared from all around them.

He could tell them from just the way they smelled, even in the sharp, crisp air of the snow, that they were the spawn of a human and a God and as he took out his Angels Bane, he was about to attack when one of them then said, "Wait! Its DxD!"