Chapter - 25 ✨

SHRAVAN!!! Screamed Preeti as she slammed open the Conference room door panting heavily. There's a call for you. Suman Di.. is all she could say before she almost passed out. Pushkar held her and made her sit on the chair.
Shravan took the call
Hello Travan ji Guddu said in a soft voice then changed it 'or should I say hello Shravan Malhotra'?
Of course Guddu or should I call you Gautam Oberoi, replied Shravan
I know you would figure it out Shravan, pehli baar koi takkar ka mila hai! Let's talk man to man

I can't say the same about you, because you kidnapped a woman pretending to be a kid, so this man to man talk doesn't suit you Gautam. You need to grow up for that

You're really brave Shravan, your wife is with me and you still choose to insult me. Do you not fear for your wife?

You fear for your life now Gautam, this will turn out to be something you will regret all your life. Tell me where Sumo is and maybe I'll spare your life. This will cost your dad his political career, I'm not gonna let it go and he might never forgive you for that

Aww you're no fun Shravan. So is my dad. You know I work differently. He's a politician and just like to intimidate people, which always work out for him but I say why intimidate someone when you can traumatize them, right ? it's so much fun like that. Don't you agree?

Where is Sumo?

Sumo ji is kinda unconscious right now. You know we had to sedate her but I think we accidentally overdid it

Tell me now where you are Shravan screamed clenching his fist

Times up I'll call you back in few minutes
No no Gautam tell me where is Sumo??!!! Shravan screamed with no response back as Gautam had already disconnected the call

Did we get the location? Shravan asked the IT police team as he had signaled Pushkar to track the call on Preeti's number when he took the call.
No Shravan not yet, we were expecting him to call the office numbers and few of the people present here. But this guy is smart he knew which number to call.

I don't care track it down now, he's gonna call in few minutes, add every family member's number in there.

We're working on it Shravan

Shravan was frustrated that it's gonna take more time to track him down. Gautam knows how to trick the authorities by using VPN to make the calls.

What did he say about Suman asked Ramnath.
He's playing games Papa. The time it takes to track him down, he's gonna easily change locations or he's gonna let us track wrong location to waste time, like his earlier number was found in a trash can on the outskirts of the city.

Pushkar take these keys and go get Sumo's car from PCT. I'm pretty sure the Will is in her car and we need it to negotiate it for Sumo.
Sumo!! His heart sank thinking about her. Her smiling face popped up in his mind, he closed his eyes to feel her for a moment. Her smile, her feel, her safety was all that his heart yearned for. I'm gonna find you Sumo he promised to himself.

Shravan suggests Preeti to go home and rest but she refuses to leave. Lalaji assures it's better the whole family stays together at this time
Shikha comes forward towards Shravan to him know about the text she got him Sherry. 'He's on the way with Neha and her kids. They are very worried about Berry'.
Make sure they stay at a hotel instead of going home.

I'm not waiting anymore Shravan, said Ramnath, I want to talk to Mahesh Oberoi right now
Ok Papa we will...

Bhaiya call for you... Pushkar barges back in with a phone with Bhaskar ji right behind him. Shravan understood that Gautam must've called on their Office Manager's number. He was definitely thinking two steps ahead of everyone. The officers from the  IT department had added everyone's number who were related to the case but didn't expect Gautam to call on the Manager's personal number.