Chapter 8

Hi everyone, Welcome to ShraMan's Mehendi. So sorry for the delay but was not getting enough time to finish it. It's almost 2 am here but I decided to finish it today. Thanks for asking me to update soon, even though I was not able to reply I read it, I thought of updating it first instead of replying as I didn't when will I be able to finish this chapter and publish it. This is the second last Chapter. Really hope you guys like it. I added another stanza of my version of Sumo's song. Please let me know if you like it. I really appreciate each and everyone for loving my first story so much. (Hope everyone read my first OS Qubool Hai, if not please read if you can and let me know what you think about it). Please excuse the typos if any. Thanks.

Suman ended the call with a faint smile hoping she be able to do what she has in her mind without hurting Shravan anymore. This was for him and her. She laid on the bed and was thinking how Shravan made her childhood house her home again, how he filled her life with so much happiness that she cannot even embrace.

She turned on her laptop and was looking at her pics with him, she took her phone out and texted him:

Are you asleep?? She regretted at her silly question

She immediately got a reply.

Beep: Yes....

How did you reply when you are sleeping???

Beep: Maybe I'm replying in my dream...

So are you typing on your phone to reply or just thinking and it's typing by itself. You know I've never seen this before. Suman chuckles.

Beep: Dreams are great, you don't have to do anything it happens. You think I'm typing right now. Nope I'm just thinking.

Beep: You try it too.

I don't have to try, someone has already made my evening so special that I'm sure I'll just have sweet dreams from now.

Beep: I just saw you in my dream

OK Hi then

Beep: You are so close to me

OK Bye then. See you out of dreams tomorrow.

Suman quickly puts her phone under the pillow so she doesn't hear any beep anymore. Shravan just smiled at her innocence. They both finally fell asleep to meet in their dreams for real this time.

Suman woke up at Preeti's call. Haan Preeti, tu kab se subah ko uthne lagi??

Don't forget I'm married now Di.

Di I called to remind you to be at the Designer by 11:30 am. Then we'll come in the evening for the Mehendi function.

My little pretty Preeti grew up after marriage, I'll be there replied Suman. Shravan will pick me up from PCT.