Hey everyone!!

Hope you guys remember me!🙈 I'm sorry for not being active here and not updating this story for over two years. You can say I was hit by writers block, for a bit too long. But when I logged in here after ages and read my last chapter #18, I realized I left the story at such interesting point. I had fun reading that chapter and felt bad that I didn't take this story forward for so long. This was my first story, my first attempt in writing. I started it as a OneShot just to add the first two stanzas of my version of EDKV title track, but you guys here and on IF requested to take story forward so I kept going on. Learnt so much with every chapter. Smiled so much at every vote and comment.
So today I'm assuring I'll update real soon. Thank you for all the concerns and complaints in the comments and dms. I'll request you all to read the chapter #18 once more to get back into the story once again and be ready for updates. Guddu is here to make Shravan sorry Trravan more jealous. I really hope I do justice to this story. It's my first story and I'm gonna give it a proper ending. Thanks for being so patient with me. See you with an update soon!!

Appreciate your time! Thanks again!!

Lubna :)