Chapter 17

Saniyal!!! screamed Pushkar as he saw him getting close to Ramnath but two of Saniyal's men held him from moving, and as Saniyal tried to grab Ramnath's neck he felt thwarted as a strong hand stopped and before he could contemplate who it was someone came right in his face between him and Ramnath in a flash of a second. While Saniyal was bewildered still trying to comprehend who this could be, he felt a slap that shook his entire being so much so that he moved almost a couple feet back with the force. Still perplexed he slowly opened his eyes to see a six feet tall man standing in front of him with fiery rage in his eyes.

"Papa aap theek hai"

Haan main theek hoon par tum yahan??

Woh main baad me batata hoon, pehle in se to nipat loon.

He then turned to Saniyal, haan to kya karne ki koshish kar rahe the tum mere Papa ko?? he asked as he took out his watch and folding his sleeves.

Saniyal himself was a tall man almost 6 feet, in his forties but body well built up to his age, someone who had always intimidated people by his appearance but this was the first time he was at the receiving end. As his men let go Pushkar and came to stand next to him, he signaled them to stay back, he was curious who this could be and before he could even come of his thoughts he felt another punch on his face, this time much harder than before making his nose bleed. He tried to hit back but the one he was fighting with was way faster than him.

You are his?? is all he could utter still confused

Shravan Malhotra!!! son of Ramnath Malhotra. Don't forget my name if you don't want this to happen again.

"Shravan Malhotra. I will not forget you for sure and won't let you forget this either. Bahut mahenga padega ye tumhe"

Shravan smiled at this "woh kya hai na Saniyal ke sasti cheezon ka koi shaukh bhi nahi hai mujhe aur ja ke kehdo apne Oberoi bhaiyon se ke ab Shravan Malhotra se baat kare because I'm back!!!

Saniyal just left with his men hastily hoping to get even with Shravan soon.

Bhaiya!!! Screamed Pushkar happily as other office people cheered for Shravan.
Shravan what are you doing here?? Will you tell me now?? Where is Suman and what about your flight??

Relax Papa. First sit here and have some water. He waited till Ramnath finished drinking water.
Let me first tell you guys that I'm very upset with both of you. You didn't let me know the seriousness of Berry's case.

But how did you know bhaiya??

Come on Chote! It was quite evident from the beginning that both of you were hiding the details from me, but before leaving I wanted to make sure it was a simple regular case as you both pointed out so I started my own investigation. First I tried contacting Berry, it was strange when his phone was turned off because no matter where he was travelling he was always available on his phone. So I hired someone to look into the matter, he was trying to find out from Berry's office and home but surprisingly no one was reachable. Me and Sumo had already decided that if the matter was complicated we wouldn't go but didn't had any confirmation until now.

What do you mean by until now Bhaiya??

I tried asking you but no one was ready to give me the details, then I remembered about Bunty, he studies in Oxford and when his phone was not reachable I called Eric and he was investigating for me. Found out that Bunty had taken leave stating family emergency.

That's when I told him to find out through friends of Bunty.

Finally when I was at the airport Eric called saying that one of Bunty's friend told him that he left because his Dad was kidnapped and they have to hide somewhere.