Chapter 18

Malhotra office was hustling around as Shravan has called for an urgent meeting and everyone were preparing to report their respective cases to him.

Bhaiya all set! "Everyone is waiting for you in the conference room

Bhaiya all set! "Everyone is waiting for you in the conference room. And here's the copy of the Will and the testimonies of everyone related to the Sitaragunj Estate".

Thanks Chote. Let's go.

Mathur how's Khan's case going on? asked Shravan

"I've a crucial hearing this week, finally convinced the witness to testify for us, he was threatened by Saniyal but getting all our informers out was a good idea. We were able to track him back again".

Great Mathur. Just be very secretive and vigilant at all times. Now when is the next hearing for Bharath Agarwal's case Rohit?

"It's two weeks from now Sir and I'm sure decision will be in our favor".

Hope for the best but be prepared to stumble with new challenges so you are still in control of the case. Saniyal might try to influence again.

And what about Ashwini Sehgal's case?

"That's a bit still complicated, replied Pushkar, a key witness is still absconding and Ashwini is worried he might lose. But we still have time, the next hearing is on 21st of next month".

Make sure to follow every lead, even if it's not confirmed try to get to the depth of it until you find the truth. Every single lead should be reported to me. I don't wanna take any chance regarding this.

Ramnath was just proudly staring at how efficiently Shravan has managed to take over all the cases. Guilt smeared all over his face again and eyes starting to well up remembering all the moments Shravan was in pain because of him.

You guys can leave now, Mathur you stay I need to discuss Berry's case said Shravan, turning towards Ramnath. Papa you OK?

Yes Beta let's discuss the case.

Now that we clearly know what Oberoi's want, we can be prepared to fight and protect Aashiyana.

What about Berry?? asked Ramnath

"We've to rescue him Papa, but when time comes. I don't want to rush anything, because Berry's life could be in danger".

But Bhaiya Berry told them that Sir has the papers, now they will try to harm us again. Why is he doing this, we are trying to save him and he's getting us in trouble. What if they attack us or our family?

"I know Chote, right now all we can do is be very vigilant and be ready for everything. They won't be quite, but they can't do much. If we lodge a FIR against them, they will be in trouble too. We have strong evidence against Saniyal, but there is a possibility that he might refuse to acknowledge that Oberois are behind this. Yet I strongly feel that they won't do the same mistake again but might torture Berry more to get the Papers out and maybe he will give in".