Chapter 16

I'm back as promised. Here you go guys Chapter 16. Hopefully you guys like it. Please let me know.

The morning was very busy for Ramnath and Pushkar as they left without even having breakfast. He had sent a message to Pushkar last night about the emergency.

"Rakeshji can you send some coffee for Sir", requested Pushkar while he seeked for another coffee for himself.

As Rakesh entered with Ramnath, his phone ringed. Haan Nirmala bolo,

Ram is everything OK? How are you feeling? I don't have a good feeling of Shravan moving back to London. Should I stop him?

No Nirmala. Everything is fine. Please let Shravan go for now, he just needs little time for himself, he'll be back very soon. And don't worry I'm totally fine just busy. I'll call you later I need to take this call. Bye.

Hello Mathur, did you meet Shikha?

No Sir Shikha Singh is out of city for a conference, but I'm coming with the Warden of the Orphanage Ms. Florance. We'll be there in an hour.

OK Mathur.

Can I come in Sir, asked Pushkar. "Yes I was about to call you. Shikha is not available, Mathur is coming with the Warden, make sure you inquire about any threats or calls or bidding offers. And arrange a phone call with Shikha after Ms. Florance is here".

I will Sir. Please have breakfast. Badimaa called and told me to make sure that you eat Sir.

Ramnath had a smile, I will Pushkar.

.........................................

Suman had been awake for 15 minutes but getting out of his grip without waking him up was nearly impossible for her. She wanted to get ready quickly to make breakfast for everyone and go to PCT once just to make sure she explains Preeta everything again and call the few clients that were left to inform that Preeta will be in charge now. She wriggled as gently as she can making her get loose on one side only to be held back tight again, she then sighed and closed eyes as she thought she had to finally wake him up she opened her eyes only to find herself being stared by those beautiful eyes of his. When did you wake up??

The first time you wanted to let go off my grip.

Then why didn't you let me go? I was being nice but not you.

I was having fun just watching you trying to get off he said pulling her more close, earning a tap from her.

Shravan I need to go to PCT for little while after breakfast. What about you??

OK go ahead but take the driver please. I have to wait for the call.

Sure. She tries to get up to be pulled right back.

Did I say you can leave right now? No way Mrs. Malhotra....

......................................

Suman comes down only to find out that Ramnath and Pushkar had  left very early without having breakfast. Preeti helps Suman make breakfast on time before Lalaji and Kamini, Varun and Vandy are at the table. Shravan joins in too. She serves everyone then takes breakfast to the office. Shravan just feels proud of her that she thinks of everyone before her own, specially his Dad.

Suman takes breakfast for Ramnath who was busy thinking that what could be the reason that the Oberoi brothers think he has the papers? They won't waste their time on him if they don't have anything solid against him.

Papa!!

Suman aao Beta. Tum yahan kaise?

"Main breakfast laayi hoon aap ke liye, please pehle khaa lijiye".