Chapter 15

Hey guys, March turned out be more busy than I was expecting. So here I am with yet another late update but to make it up to you I have back to back chapters coming. Chapter 16 will be updated in few hours from after I update this one. I almost finished it except last couple of very important scenes need to be written, I'll finish by my morning. So Happy Reading for now.....

"Sumo if you are going to cry like this who will take care of my pretty Preeti, I can't handle her by myself", said Pushkar making Suman giggle. Preeti was sobbing continuously after bidding bye to her family.

"Preeti you can video chat with them when you want. Moreover Pushkar promised take you there soon and also take you to your favorite bakery everyday, now please stop crying" added Shravan while coming out of the airport.

Haan Preeti main tumhe pakka 6 mahino me US le kar jaoonga. This made Preeti's sobs stop. They made their way to the parking and took their cars respectively. Shravan asked Pushkar to follow him. Where are we going now Bhaiya? It's past midnight.

Just follow me!!

Shravan drove towards India Gate holding Suman's hand with Preeti and Pushkar following them. He stopped near a kulfi stall and ordered kulfi for everyone. This was a good idea Bhaiya said Pushkar giving Preeti her kulfi.

Sumo! You OK? he asked handing her kulfi while she was just in awe of him, how can he always manage to make her feel better no matter how distressed she is. It was just a simple action but her heart welled up to this husband of her who never failed to amaze her with his love and caring. Seeing Nanu leave made her feel like child again who was getting separated from her parents, the feeling was too overwhelming but then she felt lighter as he held her close when Nanu gave her hand back to him. The mere sight of him next to her made her feel she could just prevail over any circumstances that come her way.

"It feels so good, all four of us having kulfi at night but you guys will leave tomorrow, we'll miss you bhaiya".

"Yeah Di, aaj sab chale gaye aur kal aap bhi chali jayengi, aur main akeli ho jayoongi"

Shravan and Suman share an eyelock. She knew how important it is that she goes with Shravan's decision given what he had been through.

My dear pretty Preeti, why would you be alone, you have cute husband of yours who will be with you and if he troubles you just call me, I won't spare him. "Sumo se bachna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai" she said making everyone chortle at her antics. I know I'm leaving tomorrow but I also know you can take care of everything. And besides you will see us soon on the way back from your honeymoon. Preeti smiled at this and hugged her back.

How's the case going on chotte? asked Shravan taking a bite to his second Kulfi. Need any help?

It's going on well Bhaiya. I'll let you know if I do. I'll be at the office tomorrow when you guys leave, if it was in the evening I would have dropped you at the airport. I have to help Bade Papa with something important related to the case."

Don't worry Chotte. You know I don't like anyone coming to the airport anyways. Just make sure to stay with Papa at all times, just like you always do. I know you will do great but if you need anything just call me.

Sumo you didn't eat much kulfi today, said Shravan

"Kha le jitna khana hai Sumo, London me kulfi nahi milegi" teased Pushkar.

Tum dono bhukkad ke liye chod diya, London me bhi mil jayegi kulfi, ye baat nahi hogi par mil to jayegi, right Shravan? He smiled back.

What do you think Shravan? asked Sumo getting in the car after Pushkar and Preeti left a little while ago.

Can't say anything now, will get to know tomorrow. Why didn't eat your kulfi?