Chapter 3

Hi guys Happy New Year to everyone. Sorry for the delay, got busy with some unexpected New Year plans. This is relatively small chapter. But I promise to update the next chapter tomorrow. I included the Shravan Sumo phone conversation which Namik talked about in his Periscope chat, which was not aired because of script change. I really hope you like it.

"Sumo" hmmm

"Sumo" hmmm...

So gayi kya?

Nahi... Kyun nahi? "Kal tumse durr hone ke gham se neend nahi aa rahi thi, aaj tumhare mil jane ki khushi me neend nahi aa rahi".

Shravan smiled as he hugged her more close while she was sitting next to him in his arms. Her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

"Shravan I never thought it was possible for us to be together after all that happened between us", ab kabhi bhi Mujhse durr mat jana, chahe kuch bhi ho jaye"

"Kabhi bhi durr nahi honga, tum janti ho humne apni ego ke chalte kitne lamhe barbaad kar diye, wo moments jo hum ek saath bita sakte the, jis me hum dono khush reh sakte the, bahut khoobsoorat yaadein bana sakte the, wo humne ladte ladte nikaal diye sirf apni ego ke chalte, kabhi tumhari aur aksar meri. Lekin ab maine decide kar liya ke ab main ego ko hum dono ke beech nahi aane doonga. Kyunki Shravan apni Sumo ke bina adhoora hai."

Sumo smiled as tears brimming from her eyes, Sumo bhi apne Shravan ke bina adhoori hai. Main bhi vaada Karti hoon ke hamare beech kisi ki bhi jagah nahi, ego ki to bilkul nahi.

Lekin ek ki jagah hamesha hogi hamare beech...

Woh kya??

Kiss ki.. And he captures her lips again making her gasp.

Bol kar nahi kar sakte the!!! She said sitting up.

"Nahi, tum nahi janti Sumo, kitna kuch Kehne aur kitne kuch Karne ko tarsa hoon main, ab aur nahi, tum meri ho aur main jab chahe tumhe kiss karunga. Hamesha tayyar rehna", he winked placing another kiss on her forehead.

"Shravan" woh sab chodo,

"I'm hungry".

"Me too, I burnt a lot of calories

Shravan!! she whacked him. "You can't think anything else right now, I'm hungry because...

"Because you didn't eat anything all day", he completed for her, and no one cared about you.

"It's not like that, wedding is such a big responsibility and everyone was busy".
"Busy doing what Sumo? You managed everything by yourself as if Preeti's wedding was your responsibility, but no one cared about you.

They do Shravan and besides I'm not a baby.

"You are to me, no one ever pampered you Sumo, but I promise you are and always be the center of my world" I will give you all the happiness you deserve.

I know Shravan and I'm happy only when you are with me.

It's 4 am what do we do now, I'm hungry and we are locked in here.

Don't worry you'll get your food delivered right here. He makes a call, "Shravan baba sab theekh hai na? Aap ne Kaise....,
Ramu kaka aap zara ek plate khana basement me lekar aayiye please. "Abhi le kar aata hoon".

"Kis ne band kar diya tha aapko Shravan baba? khana main table pe lagadoon kya? Nahi kaka aap jayiye, main theek hoon"

"Let's go eat outside Shravan", no let's stay here he stops her. I never liked this basement this much before as of now, this has become my favorite place now. The darkest night of my life changed into the brightest ever in this basement. Suman smiles.

Shravan spoons the food and gives her a bite, she smiles with wet eyes taking the first bite. They both feed each other with all the love they have for each other.

Now? She asks him, "door is open",

Do you want to go?

She nods in negative. Then just think the door is still locked, I'll drop you home before everyone is awake. Suman sits down with Shravan in his arms with her head on his chest. Close your eyes Sumo, I'll wake you up in an hour he says. She nods and within minutes dozes off to sleep with a smile crept on her face.

Shravan holds her tight and thinks about his Dad. "I never expected this from you Papa, but now no one can take my Sumo away from me". He watches her sleep and thinks of the night he was peeking from behind the book. He then remembers Aditya announcing his wedding with Sumo and closes his eyes in frustration, but is glad his Sumo is his now.

"Who could have closed the door, although I have no complains, I still need to find out who did it and why". He kisses her head with a content smile he had in years............

A/N: Short one. Chapter 4 tomorrow. Please let me know your views. Next chapter will have Shravan heading towards an emotional roller coaster ride.

Please Vote and Comment:) Thanks.

Lubna.