Chapter 6

Shravan.....

Hmmmmm...........replied Shravan with his eyes closed.

It's midnight. Go home and take some rest.

This is my home Sumo......wherever you are. I don't think I have any other home.

Shravan!!!! She snuggled him closer, as they were lying together under the stars.

I would never let you go Shravan but you know we can't stay together until we get married.

Hmmm...

I understand it's hard for you right now, but we have to face it. You have to be strong and always remember I'm with you, no matter what.

I know Sumo and I'll try my best, replied Shravan as he got up.

They both came downstairs to the kitchen holding the dishes they had dinner in.

Sumo I need your passport said Shravan.

She gave him the passport and turned to close the cupboard, but was pulled in a bone crushing hug. "I don't wanna leave you", he said pulling her more closer, if he could even do it.

Shravan we will meet tomorrow and talk to Nanu about our wedding date. She felt his smile around her neck, he kissed her forehead before leaving.

Kamini was pacing around in the hallway, waiting for Shravan. She was very curious to know what exactly happened that Shravan was out all day and Ramnath came home in such condition. Pushkar had just told her that Ramnath was not feeling good. But she knew there was much more to it.

As Shravan entered Malhotra House and saw Kamini, he knew she's up to something. He knew that smile very well.

"Shravan puttar kahan tha din bhar, khana lagadoon main??

"Nahi Chachi, maine khana kha liya",

Bahar kahan khaya beta? She asked trying to find out more.

Shravan closed his eyes and decided to confront her once for all now

Shravan closed his eyes and decided to confront her once for all now. He was tired of everyone playing games now. "I had dinner with Sumo chachiji", he said giving the answer she wanted to hear. "I'm going to marry Sumo very soon."

"Sach"!!!! she screamed clapping her hands, then stopped midway.

All thanks to someone who locked the basement door last night, nahi toh mere aur Sumo ki beech ki galat fahmi door nahi hoti".

Kamini gulped, I don't know anything about this Shravan, she fumbled, but I'm glad everything is fine between you two.

It's Ok Chachji, I know everything and I'm not complaining about it either, but I wanted to talk to you about something. I know you want the firm for Pushkar and want me leave from here.

Kamini was surprised, she was not able to find words to talk, she was not expecting this, not from Shravan who had always being very respectful.

It's Ok Chachi, there is nothing wrong to think about your son, I heard you talk to Pushkar long time ago, that's why I was leaving for London the last time.