Chapter 2

Shravan took his sherwani off in frustration and was boxing with his bleeding hand when the power turned off, he just want to hurt himself till he doesn't feel any pain

Shravan took his sherwani off in frustration and was boxing with his bleeding hand when the power turned off, he just want to hurt himself till he doesn't feel any pain. He kneels on the floor thinking his life have become dark and there is no hope of any light from any where.

Just then Suman enters with the candle, she sees him kneeling down on the floor.

Shravan!! she screams.

He's just surprised to see her and couldn't even react. He is stunned looking at her, she looked so beautiful in that red lehenga that he was just mesmerised by her looks, and in this dim light of the candle, her face glows like thousand fire flies. His heart skips a beat. She was here, his only hope of light, his sunshine.

She pulls him up and takes his gloves out, he looks at her all worried then he trances back to reality, he pulls his hand away from her upwards hitting her forehead and dropping her maang tika in the process.

"What are you doing here, go away, I don't need you or your help"

"I know you don't need me, I'll leave after I bandage your hand" said Suman trying to hold his hand back. He moves away.

"Your fiancé would not like it"

"I don't care"

"Oh yes Miss Suman Tiwari doesn't care about anyone" he moves his hand pushing her again.

Just then the light comes back, he looks at her, her hairline filled with his blood, he doesn't know what to say. He just stares at her, what's wrong? she questions.

"You have blood on your forehead", he said instead of hairline, trying to wipe it off, but she stops him. It's OK I'll clean it later she says.

"Ab bilkul hilna mat, jab tak main bandage nahi kar deti", this time Shravan listens. He watches her intently as she takes off glass shards from his hand with the tweezer one by one as some are deep in the skin as he started boxing after hurting himself.

"Does she care about me? He thinks. This is my last chance to ever know or even be close to her. He pulls a bit in pain, she gets worried and looks at him, he finds pain in her eyes, a very familiar one, just like his. But then why is she doing this?

Back in the house, Aditya is surprised that Suman was not there. He calls her on the phone, but her phone rings on the couch behind him. Vandy says maybe Suman left, she was asking for the driver. She winks to Kamini.

"You go and rest now Aditya, you can meet your fiancé in the morning" teased Kamini.

He smiles and goes to the guest room.

"Job done Mummy ji", smiles Vandy indicating Suman was in the basement and she locked the door from outside. She also calls Tiwari Killa to inform Suman will be back in the morning.