Chapter 12

Hi everyone, so sorry I'm late again, was not getting enough time to complete it and when I was getting time I was being distracted by something else that I love to do, writing songs. I wrote two of my own songs. To be honest I was also figuring out how to take the story forward. I do have a plan now, which I'm hoping you all like. Please let me know if you liked the chapter, this took me the most to complete as I wanted to be fully satisfied with the chapter before I publish it. Thank you everyone who were commenting to update soon. So without further ado let's start reading.

Morning at Malhotra House was never like this before, Ramnath had already drank 4 coffee, and was restlessly walking in his room when Pushkar entered with a file.

Berry ka phone laga???

"No Sir abhi tak to nahi".

"Please ye sign kar dijiye Sir". He signs.

"Tum kahin bahar jane wale the na Pushkar"..

"Sir maine tickets postpone kardi hai"

"Woh main ab is case ke baad hi jaoonga".

I'm sorry Pushkar, you had to cancel your Honeymoon for this, I need you here as Shravan is not working with us anymore, he said in a low voice.

It's OK Sir, Bhaiya gave me that trip as wedding gift, but I still have cases pending too, I was about to postpone it anyways.

Did you let Bhaiya know about this Berry case???

"No Pushkar, I have never seen Shravan so happy, I don't want to ruin it. I will take care of it and besides you and our whole team is with me. Oberoi is just scaring us, he wouldn't do anything as such. I'm just waiting for Berry's call. You keep trying it. Also ask the team to try to reach every family member possible. We will find a clue soon".

Yes Sir.

Pushkar...

Yes Sir

Say sorry to Preeti for me.

No worries Sir, we both know that this is important.

I'll meet you at the office after breakfast.

Sure Sir.

As Nirmala came to the dining area for breakfast she saw the house help taking another coffee for Ramnath. She knew he drinks only one, and she already saw them giving him coffee earlier. She knew something was wrong.

Saab ne phir coffee mangi kya?? She asked him.

Subah se chaar pee chuke hai saab.

Theek hai tum jao. She took the coffee and went in Ramnath's room.

Ramnath was standing with a file with eyes closed and hand on his head as he was thinking about something.

"Ram aapki coffee"

Thanks, par tumne kyun laya, he said taking the mug from her.

When is your flight?

It's not confirmed, I'll take any available flight today.

Is everything OK Ram? You seem to be very tensed.

Haan.. he paused closing his eyes. Nothing to worry, it's just about a case.

Shravan se mil kar hi jaoogi na??

Haan isiliye to tickets nahi li hai. Suman ko pagh phere ke liye bhej kar joongi.