lights, cameras, action!

*set before the release of snow angel*

20th december

willow's pov:

megan thee stallion plays on the speakers in the background, the photographers, makeup artists and designers are shuffling around me as i pose against a white painted brick wall.

"beautiful willow, give me those sexy murder eyes" the photographer says.

i really try hard not to burst out laughing, that's the only humor behind what i do, everyone comes out with the weirdest shit when your in a photo shoot, but i caught the photographer staring at my ass earlier so it's not that hard to give him murder eyes.

"okay i think we got it! everyone that's a wrap!" he says.

one of the assistants run onto the set to hand me a white robe as i'm practically naked, only wearing nipple covers and a bunch of pearls, but it doesn't really bother me as i'm completely used to being almost naked for 90% of my shoots. what can i say, sex sells.

i go to the dressing room and get changed into some baggy jeans and a white t-shirt. when i'm finished i check my phone seeing three messages.

one from alex, who is like my big brother his mom was best friends with my mom in college so me and him grew up together, he's my family.

big bro
i have exciting news
WILLOW CALL ME RN
HELLO??
oh shit ur working
just call me when ur done

me
i'll call u when i get home so i can focus it better acc be exciting because i swear if it's just another weird pizza combo u found i'm gunna be PISSED

the other message was from kali, she was my first friend when i moved to LA and me and her have been inseparable ever since her boyfriend always jokes about how it's like he has 2 girlfriends as were attached at the hip.

kali 💞
hóla princess
u wanna go out tonight
i haven't seen u in a whole day
im getting willow withdrawals
ill be ur wingwoman😉

me
i miss u so much more
and yes ofc i'll come
where we going?
and what u wearing??????

the last message was from my dad. he's my favourite person to ever exist and i owe him everything, i wouldn't where or who i am today without him.

dad💞
how you doing will just saw a photo of you on a magazine at the mall. how cool is that! i hope you're taking care of yourself out there. miss you more everyday ❤️

me
that's so cool
i'm taking very good care of myself and stop worrying i have alex here
just finished another shoot
how are u and mom
i love u so much and i miss u too 💞

i put my sunglasses on and grab my bag and exit the changing room i walk through the shoot saying thank you and goodbye to everyone as i head to the door. i exit the studio and head towards my car. i decide that today is a radio day, normally i just connect my spotify to the car but i was in the mood for new music.

"this is too well by rising pop star and broadway actress reneé rapp"

"today i woke up in a good mood for once
the first time in 6 months
i don't hate you as much"

i drive out of the car park tapping my fingers on the steering wheel and humming to the song playing. i pull out my phone, keeping an eye on the road, and taking a quick picture of the screen so i can add the song to my playlist later.