serial flirt

*the next day*

reneé's pov:

i had about an hour before i needed to be at the studio today so i decided to go to sweet green and get some lunch i was driving whilst on the phone to my best friend alyah (yaya) talking about alex and how it's like working with a new producer.

i park my car and then finish my conversation with yaya before getting out. i was meeting my manager at sweet green because i can't stand going places by myself as i waiting for him i look across the road and notice a massive billboard with willow on it.

 i was meeting my manager at sweet green because i can't stand going places by myself as i waiting for him i look across the road and notice a massive billboard with willow on it

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

*this is the billboard*

"reneé??? RENEÉ!!" adam screams at me snapping me out of my trance.

"huh? (🦆) oh fuck hi sorry i was just daydreaming" i said to him still looking back at the billboard every five seconds.

"mmhmm" he says knowingly "come on let's go get you some lunch" he says giving me a one handed hug as we walked.

*time skip 1 week*

willow's pov:

i just got home from a shoot for dior, it's crazy how fast they worked, i thought it was going to be months until i actually got in front of the camera for them but they got me in and ready after only a week. i think we got some good shots and everyone on the team were lovely, i feel very lucky. my phone starts buzzing and i see who it is and pick it up.

big bro is calling..

"hey will what you doing right now?" alex asks

"nothing i just got back home from a shoot and i was going to go to the gym and i really have no motivation to oops" i say chuckling at myself whilst stroking suki who is purring loudly.

"well if you're not going you could come hang out with me and reneé (nae) at the studio" he offers.

"YES!" i clear my throat "i mean yeah that would be cool i'm not too busy" i say.

i can hear him laughing from the other end of the line "okay will, well i'll see you in a while and i'll send you the adress" i hang up the phone.

i am the most embarrassing person in the world what the fuck is wrong with me?????

i call kali straight away and she awnsers after 2 rings.

"hi willow, u okay" she asks

"alex invited me to the studio and reneé's going to be there help me" i say slightly freaking out, i've never felt like this in my whole life not even with my ex girlfriend or girls that i had a crush on, this was new territory, i can't tell wether it's a good thing or a bad thing. all i know if that i have spoken 2 sentences to that girl and she's made me feel like this, imagine what I'm going to be like after today.

"okay mami hang on i'm on my way" kali ends the call before i can't even say no.

i decided to search up reneé on instagram just to see what would come up, i know i sound like such a stalker but you would do the same right?