cigarettes and kisses

*time skip 4 days*

willow's pov:
the fashion show has just finished and it was now time for the after party. i messaged reneé telling her to wait where she was sitting, in the front row, and i'll just get changed and come meet her. kali helped me pick my outfit for the after party because, and btw these are her words not mine "you need to get fucked because you're becoming insufferable" so she made sure that my outfit was hot.

*willow's outfit*

*willow's outfit*

i finished getting changed and quickly texted reneé

willow baby💞
im omw now my love x

nae😉
okay but hurry i miss u

i giggle at reneé's message because i literally saw her like 15 minutes ago and i quickly do a glance over my outfit in the mirror, kali was right, i do look hot and then i make my way to find reneé.

as i walked up to her i saw her eyes rake over my body and she subconsciously licked her top lip, i quietly celebrated in my head.

"hey baby, you look amazing you ready to go?" she asked standing up and straightening out her suit.

*reneé's outfit just imagine her without bangs*

i froze as i saw what she was wearing, my mouth watering at the sight of her, i swallow hard and just nod, to scared that i'll blurt out something really embarrassing again.

she puts her hand around my waist and guides us outside to one of the many party buses that are taking everyone from the show venue to the after party venue.

as we enter the bus one of the other models start making eyes at reneé and i immediately fill with jealousy, i know she's not mine and i mean we haven't even kissed yet, it's not nae's fault it's that girls, her name is dakota and she's my biggest rival in the fashion world. people always compare us which is so stupid and what's even worse is that she's the rudest bitch i've ever met, like you can clearly see reneé is my date and dakota keeps looking at her suggestively. i will slap the bitch if i have to.

reneé notices this and turns her body towards me and puts her hand on my thigh before kissing my cheek and whispering in my ear.

"i wanna fuck you so bad right now" she says. my eyes widen and she leans back and looking into my eyes, i can practically see the lust as her eyes have darkened.

take that fucking dakota.

reneé and i have never properly spoken about sex before so when she said that it traveled straight down directly to my clit, i swear this woman just made me wet with one sentence.

"why don't you then?" i say, trying to act confident, turning my head to an angle and smirking at her.

"tonight baby." she whispers "you don't have any shows tomorrow do you?" her eyebrows furrow in fake sympathy.

"no why" i ask.

"because you won't be able to walk after i'm done with you" she says smirking, my stomach just did flips, i swallow hard and she can tell the effect that she has on me, she smiles proudly before turning away and giving dakota a dirty look.

i've never been more attracted to anyone in my life.

tonight is going to be long.

nae and i just joined in to everyone else's conversations the rest of the car ride, her hand never left my thigh, sometimes she squeezed or stroked it but it was always there. i couldn't tell wether it comforted me or turned me on more. most likely both.

as we arrived to the after party, hundreds of paparazzi was outside waiting for us to exit the party bus. i started getting really anxious but reneé noticed this and rubbed my shoulder giving me a warm smile, i smile back at her and exit the party bus heading straight for the building.

obviously reneé couldn't hold my hand or touch me because then all the dating rumors would spark and it was way to early in our journey together for all of that, but still she kept close to me and made sure i could feel her presence as we got escorted by the security guards to the venue.

we enter the venue and it looks fucking incredible there's gold and black classy decorations, because that was the theme of the runway, and there was a massive chandelier that was made out of real crystals. it was beautiful.

as the night went on, me and reneé danced a little, spoke to everyone and sipped champagne but i couldn't get out of my head what she was saying earlier.

i told her i needed to go to the bathroom and i left her there with one of my friends who works for the perfume side of dior.

i looked in the bathroom and touched up my makeup making sure i looked perfect and then came back out.

only to find reneé talking to dakota, i know reneé wasn't interested so i left them alone and went to the balcony to smoke, texting reneé my whereabouts so she doesn't get worried, i was pleased to see that it was completely empty so i had a minute to myself.

around 10 minutes later she comes out and joins me.

"you shouldn't smoke you know" she says smiling as she stands next to me crossing her arms on the balcony rail.

"i only do it when i have shows" i reply.

"why?" she asks as she looks at me and then back at the view in front of us.

"i get stressed, loads of things could go wrong, it calms me" i say softly whilst putting it out and looking at her.

she looks back at me and keeps the eye contact "i get it" she says just above a whisper then she looks at my lips and then back into my eyes before leaning in slowly.

i slowly lean in as well closing my eyes as i get closer to her face, our lips slightly graze each other.

she's the one who connects them.

the feeling of her lips on mine is indescribable, it's like they were sculpted perfectly to fit mine. the kiss started off slowly at first getting used to each other before i open my mouth slightly and deepen the kiss, she flicks her tongue on my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which i accept immediately. i feel her tongue in my mouth and i can't help but whimper a little which makes her kiss me harder moving her hands so she's now grabbing onto my lower back just above my ass.

my hands are in her hair as we kiss for what feels like forever, eventually we both part breathing heavily as we both smile and look into each others eyes. i already miss the feeling of her lips on mine.

"you have no clue how long i've waited to kiss you" she says still catching her breathe.

"me too" i say softly before grabbing the side of her face and connecting our lips once more.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

THE FIRST KISS YAY

don't forget to comment and vote😉