friends it is

willow's pov:

we just sit there in silence for 10 minutes, it's peaceful.

i forget about everything. it's just me and her, for the first time in months i feel safe and content, she's perfect.

"i'm sorry i got angry at you at the party" i say breaking the silence "i'm sorry i left before and didn't say anything to you, i'm sorry i told you to not wait for me when it was all i wanted. i'm sorry for everything" i lift my head from her shoulder and look into her eyes.

she takes a deep breath.

"i'm sorry i didn't wait for you, when that was all i wanted to do, i just thought you were never going to come back, i'm sorry for everything i said to you at the party, you didn't deserve that you were just upset." she says looking at me in the eyes and tearing up.

i reach out to hug her and she quickly accepts me in her arms, as we hug i can feel both of our bodies relax and melt into each other.

our souls connecting more than they ever have before.

we both pull apart at the same time.

"do you wanna tell me what happened now?" she asks.

"yeah but first why'd you come here?"

"kali called me said you disappeared, i knew you would be here" she gives me a soft smile.

i tell her everything that happened and i can practically see her heart break.

i watch as a teardrop falls down her cheek as i finish telling the story.

"oh baby i'm so sorry" she hugs me and squeezes me tightly like she's never going to let go.

but she does.

"it's okay, i'm okay now" i say.

we sit and talk about other things for around 10 minutes, she can tell that i'm tired of talking about it.

as it starts to get dark she wraps her arms around me and i place my head on her chest.

"you wanna know something?" she asks.

"what is it?" i say looking at the view, watching the gentle waves crash against the sand as the moon reflects on the water.

"when you were gone, i came here everyday, a little part of my thought that one day i'd come here and you would be here but it never happened" she confesses. my heart swells, i love her.

i fucking love her.

"i'm here now" i say softly, taking my head off her chest to look in her eyes.

she takes a strand of my hair and pushes it behind my ear as we just stare at eachother.

both sets of eyes full of love, trust and complete admiration.

she leans in, our lips almost touch before i back away.

"your dating someone nae, it's not fair on them, or me" i say softly.

" i know, i'm sorry willow" she sighs.

"it's okay" i rub her arm comforting her "we can be friends" i whisper.

she looks at me heartbroken before nodding "friends it is"

* a week and a half later *

reneé's pov:

me and willow have been messaging constantly, she's in paris right now for fashion week so i haven't seen her since i dropped her off that night.

willow baby💞
guess what!!!
my dior magazine came out in the US!!
can u try and find it pls
they don't have them in paris
till next week
and i'll be home by then😢