don't cry willow

reneé's pov:

"what's wrong baby?" i ask whilst furrowing my eyebrows in concern, i walk into the bathroom and shut the door behind me.

"i don't know i just felt really sick and then i got really sad but it's okay i'm fine you can go back downstairs" she says while trying to hold back her sobs.

"i'm not going anywhere until i know you're okay and happy. okay?" i tell her, holding the sides of her face making sure she's looking into my eyes.

"no it's fine nae just go enjoy your party" she says trying to get me to leave, it's not going to work though i am extremely stubborn.

"not without you. do u feel like you're going to be sick again?" i ask and she shakes her head no. "okay baby, why don't you come with me and sit in my room it's really comfy in there it might calm you down a little"

she lets out a soft "okay" i would be melting at how cute she is right now but i'm more concerned about why she's upset. i take her hand and guide her to my room and i sit her down on the bed and lay on my side next to her with my arm propping up my head.

"talk to me baby, why are you sad?" i ask, it breaks my heart seeing her upset, i have this really strong urge to protect her from everything i don't know when it appeared it just did.

"that's what's annoying me i just randomly started crying and then that made me cry i don't know i'm so fucking weird" she says slurring, i can tell she has drank way to much.

"you're not weird willow, your just drunk don't say that about yourself okay?" i say slightly chuckling at her drunkness.

"why are you so nice to me" she says still crying.

"because you're special" i reply "now what will make you stop crying and enjoy the party" i ask.

"can you sing to me?"

willow's pov:

i can't believe reneé is sat here comforting me whilst i make a complete fool out of myself instead of enjoying her party, she asks me if there is anything that will stop me crying and i just blurt out the first thing that comes to mind.

"of course i'll sing for you baby, come here" she says as she sits up and rests her back on her headboard and pulls me into her chest. "hm what do u want me to sing" she asks stroking my hair whilst holding me tightly, i should feel so embarrassed but her energy is calming me and somewhat sobering me up.

"anything" i say.

"okay hm" she sits there and thinks for a second before she starts singing softly.

"willow don't cry
don't cry willlow
don't cry willow
willow don't cry, don't you
hm
willow don't cry
don't cry willow
i'll cry willow
willow i'll cry for you"

"did you just make that up?" i say looking up at her and smiling now.

"that obvious huh?" she says chuckling "well it looks like it worked you're smiling now baby" she says.

"it was perfect thank you" i say softly, leaning back into her arms for one more minute before getting up. "come on, i don't want you to miss out on the rest of your party"

"okay baby as long as your okay" she says as she grabs my hand and leads me down stairs as soon as we get to the bottom kali runs up to me.

"are you okay? you guys took forever, wait actually, do i wanna know why you guys took so long" she asks her face scrunching up.