the game

tw: mommy kink...if ur not into that soz

willow's pov:

we exited alex's bedroom, hand in hand and head towards the party, i need to win.

the only problem is though, i'm already so fucking horny, i feel like one touch from reneé is going to set me off.

we walk into the backyard to find kali, don, alex and alyah sitting around the fire pit smoking.

"hey guys!" i smile. all their eyes look at my hand in reneé's and they all share a knowing smile.

"please tell me you didn't fuck in my bed" alex groans. oops.

"no" i mumble and play with my braclet.

"ahhh you did!" kali exclaims "finally jesus took you guys long enough" technically we didn't but i was going to say anything.

"willow, you wanna hit this?" alyah says and passing me the joint, i pass it to reneé first.

kali smiles at me, huh i wonder what that's about.

"kali come with me to get a drink?" i ask her, she nods and kisses don on the cheek before standing up. "i'll be back baby" i whisper seductively into reneé's ear closely so that she can feel my lips.

i watch as goosebumps appear on her neck.

willow : 1
reneé : 0

i wink at her and then walk away with kali, swaying my hips a little bit more than usual, i can practically feel her eyes on my ass but i don't look back.

as me and kali get in the kitchen i update her on the situation. "okay me and reneé are playing a game of who can seduce who and i need your help" i tell her.

she rolls her eyes and smirks "that's easy just do the panties thing"

"already did that" i say.

she laughs "okay we gotta take it up a notch then, let me think" she pauses for a second whilst pouring us drinks.

"make one for reneé aswell" i say.

"oooo i got it, after we all smoke come and dance, but dance with me and make eye contact with her" kali smirks.

"okay but don is here" i furrow my eyebrows.

"uh he'll be into it as well, looks like we're both getting fucked tonight" she wiggles her eyebrows and smirks.

"okay gross, let's go" i say taking mine and reneé's drinking and having a sip as we go back outside.

reneé's sitting on an outdoor arm chair, this is perfect, as i walk i pull up my skirt a little bit.

kali sits next to don and gives him a peck and i go up to reneé, i go to sit on her lap but before i do, i drop my bag on the floor, bending over to pick it up right in front of her, she can literally see my bare pussy right in front of her face.

i smile at kali as she gives me a knowing smile and then i go to sit on reneé's lap, as soon as i do my puts her hand on my thigh and grips it harshly, i feel her shuffle a little underneath me. i smirk in victory.

willow : 2
reneé : 0

"it's going to take more than that baby, i'm very stubborn" she whispers lowly in my ear.

"i don't know what your talking about? i haven't even started yet." i say in an innocent voice, she quirks her brow.

reneé's pov:

this girl is going to be the death of me.

it took every ounce of self control i have to not just eat her out right there and then, i could practically see her pussy glisten with how wet she is.