so this is it?

reneé's pov:

i text alex because i'm really fucking confused what's going on, he texts back 15 minutes later.

mr. 23
yeah she's at my house
i don't have time to explain
just look on twitter

why is he telling me to look on twitter what? anyway i open the app and go onto the search page, thinking that maybe she tweeted about it or something.

until i see her name at the bottom of my screen.

trending in the USA
#willowandersonsextape

trending in entertainment
#willowandersonleaked

i feel a pit in my stomach and i tear up, it all makes sense now. i need to be there for her, but i can't.

i've only know her for a little over a month and it's not like she's my girlfriend yet. i care about her so deeply though, i care about her more than i've ever cared about anyone that i've dated.

i want to be there but i can't tell if it's too soon, that it would be weird if i came over to comfort her.

i decide against it, she should be with her closest friends at this time, but i want to do something for her so i go to the grocery store and buy her favourite snacks, clean her house and feed her cats for when she comes home.

i'm just about to leave until the door opens and i look up expecting willow but finding kali.

"oh wait what are you doing here?" her voice is broken, she shuts the door behind her, i can tell kali has been crying.

"is she okay? where is she?" i ask my eyebrows furrowed.

"no obviously she's not okay everyone has seen her have kinky sex with some ugly blonde bitch!" she raises her voice "okay i'm sorry i know you just care i'm just on edge right now" she quickly apologises.

"it's okay, what are you going here? shouldn't you be with willow" i ask her following her upstairs towards willow's bedroom and into her closet.

"she's outside with alex, she's in a depressive trance which means that she can't really talk right now and i'm here so i can pack her bag, she wants to go home." she says grabbing a suitcase and placing it on the bed.

"wait home as in back to illinois??" i question.

"yes, she's using my boyfriends jet, now if u wanna help her, help me pack her shit" she says firmly, grabbing some clothes from a drawer and putting them in the suitcase.

i help her pack and i grab all of willow's skincare stuff and pack that, i also pack one of my hoodies in there, i remember her saying that my scent calmed her down.

"how long is she going for?" i ask kali as i zip up the suitcase.

"it depends on how she's doing, she'll come back when she's ready. it could take a week but at the same time it could take a year, there's no way of knowing" she says sadly.

a fucking year???? no not when everything was just going perfect.

i help kali carry the suitcase downstairs and walk with her to the front door.

"can i say goodbye to her" i ask mentally praying that she'll say yes.

"let me go ask her" kali says before leaving the house and going to the car.

she comes back and says "she said you can but try not to touch her suddenly or make any loud noises because she's very sensitive when she gets like this"

"okay" follow kali to the car.

my heart aches for willow.

she look's so numb and weak, she doesn't even look like herself.

"hey baby i just wanted to say goodbye" my voice just above a whisper.

she turns her head and looks at me "don't wait for me" she says.

"what?" i say softly.

"don't wait for me to come back, live your life" she says looking at me dead in the eyes, all that softness and brightness is gone, there's nothing.

"what? no i wanna wait for you" i can't tell if she's joking or not but at the same time i feel myself silently begging her to let me in.

"then your just wasting your time, come on kali, i wanna go now" she says turning her head and facing in front of her.

kali looks at me apologetically and mouths "sorry" before getting in the car. alex puts his hand and my shoulder and gives me a sad look before getting in as well and driving off.

my heart breaks into a million pieces.

it's not even like we were properly serious but there was something about her, as soon as i met her i knew.

at my birthday party when i held her and sung to her softly, i knew there couldn't be an after her, only a before and a during but never an after.

at that party on the rooftop when she looked at me like i was the only thing in the world.

the first night we made love, when she wanted to do whatever possible to make me happy.

and last night when i showed her my secret escape and she opened up her heart and showed me hers.

she was perfect. and now she's gone.

i grab my car keys and get into my car driving to the only place i can think of.

i get out, go to the bushes, open the gate and sit on the bench under the willow tree.

i look of into the ocean and take a deep breath, before looking at my hands and playing with she ring she got me for my birthday. the words just come to me, i grab my phone and open my notes app writing...

"you are my one
you set my world on fire
i know there's heaven
but we must be higher
i'm gunna love you till my heart retires
forever will last
i think it went something like that"

willow's pov:

we finally arrive at the smaller airport and i get out of the car and so does kali and alex. they both look at me the same. they pity me i hate it.

"goodbye princess, take care of yourself and call me when you land , i love you so so so much, my girl" kali says to me softly pulling me in for a hug and squeezing me tight, she smiles at me softly once last time and gets in the car.

"i'll see you soon will okay? either if that's me coming to you or you coming to me, say hi to your dad for me, i love you little sis" he hugs me and kisses me on my temple before letting me go and grabbing my shoulder to make sure i look at him in the eyes "and don't disappear on me okay?" he says seriously.

i just nod. he smiles at me sadly and gets in the car, they both wave at me before driving off.

i walk onto the jet and give the staff a nod to say that i'm ready.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i'm sorry.

our girls will reunite at one point, this is just the beginning of their relationship.

love you all, hope you enjoyed!!

don't forget to comment and vote💞💞