clubbing and kali

willow's pov:

me and kali arrive at the club 25 minutes later, i live just outside of the heart of LA so everything is pretty close to me which is convenient. i feel a slight buzz from the alcohol and my lips feel slightly numb. that's the one thing about me it doesn't take me a lot to get drunk but once i'm drunk i can drink A LOT. kali on the other hand is completely unfazed by the alcohol we had previously consumed but it takes a lot for her to get drunk. we exit the uber and head towards the club, we skip the line and go straight to the bouncer.

"kali uchis and willow anderson" kali says to the bouncer and he lets us in straight away as we enter the club i feel the bass of the music underneath my feet and i look around before following kali straight to the bar.

"4 shots please and put it on don's tab"
she says to the bartender. her boyfriend is a fellow artist named don toliver, they've been dating for 3 years, he's a pretty cool guy, i get along with him great and he treat kali like a princess. he's the first boyfriend of kali's to get my stamp of approval.

"are you sure that he won't get mad? i can just pay" i say reaching into my bag to get my purse.

kali grabs my hand before i could pull it out and says "bitch i don't want your money don told me to put our drinks on his tab as a late birthday present"

"he already got me a birthday present though" i say back feeling bad for using someone else's money, it was my 22nd birthday three weeks ago and he had bought me the coolest vintage chanel dress, he knows me very well.

"shut up and accept it now come on let's do these shots and dance" she takes a shot and hands it to me then picks one up for herself and drinks it quickly before grabbing the next one and giving it to me and then doing the same.

*time skip to the next day*

i wake up with the biggest pounding headache of my life and my mouth feels like a fucking desert. i look around and notice that i'm in bed with my pjamas on and all my makeup off and i get really confused because the last thing i remember is stumbling out of the club with kali. i go downstairs to get some water, groaning with each step.

"buen día (good morning) player, i made you some avocado toast and juice come sit" kali says to me, she's got on her silk pjama set that she keeps at my house, incase of sleepover emergencies.
i just groan at her and sit down on one of the stools in my kitchen taking a sip of the orange juice and placing my head on the table.

"how are you so awake and not hungover right now i hate you but thank you for making me breakfast" i mumble to her as i keep my head down to shield my eyes from the light outside.

"i actually don't know but holy fuck were you drunk last night do you remember anything?"

"ugh no i remember bits and pieces but not really what did i do?" i say furrowing my eyebrows whilst sitting up and taking a bite from the toast.

"you make out with not one! not two! but three fucking girls and kicked a guy in the nuts cause he grabbed your ass, the last one is totally deserved though and don't worry as soon as he stood back up i did it too" she said

"oh my god i'm definitely going to cringe at myself later but right now i'm way to hungover to care" i say to her not wanting to relive whatever happened last night.

"anyway now i know your up and okay i'm going to head home love you mami" she says kissing me on my forehead and walking away.

"say hi to don's dick for me!" i shout back laughing

"i don't think we're going to be doing a lot of talking" she says winking at me and then shutting my front door and locking it with her key.

"ew gross" i mumble to myself before putting my plate away, filling up the biggest water bottle i own and heading upstairs so i can watch tv and sleep. i decide to put on american horror story and i cuddle with my cats and drift off.

*time skip 4 hours later*

i jolt awake to the sound of my phone buzzing i don't even check the ID of who it is i just answer.

"hello?" i say groggily as i rub my eyes.

"hello is this willow anderson?"

i wake up instantly as this sounds like an important phone call "yes, this is her"

"okay transferring you to dior headquarters now"

oh my god

"hello darling this is delphine arnault i just wanted to let you know that i'm choosing you to be my new face for my new dior line, you're exactly what i'm looking for willow, i told your manager that i wanted to be the one to tell you myself" she says

"oh my god wow i don't even know what to say thank you so much i'm so honoured" i say back really trying not to swear or freak out right now.

"i look forward to working with you willow have a good day i'll be in touch" she says and then the phone hangs up, i let out a massive scream scaring my cats away but i don't even care right now. I call my dad telling him that I'm going to be the new face of dior and he is so proud and so happy for me then i decide to not call alex but tell him in person, i want to see his reaction face to face, i don't even bother to call him because i can see that he's at home because i have his location. I put on some a grey sweater with matching joggers and i slick my hair back into a bun and put on some glasses and gold earrings and head to his house.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

don't worry guys reneé is coming next chapter i just wanted you to be familiar with willow and the people in her life before she meets reneé.

hope you're enjoying it don't forget to like and comment!! xx