public

reneé's pov:

wait i posted on instagram last night??

i quickly open my phone and see thousands of notifications.

instagram:

@goodtitsbigheart

gf is the cutest. bye.

1.2M likes

@user.a: OMG THEYRE DATING??!!

@user.b: i shippp sm omg

@user.c: i've been waiting for this one

@avantika: omg cuties!!!!

@tanamongeau: okay couple of the century

@user.d: the way she looks at u 😔🥰

756k comments

FUCK.

1.2 MILLION LIKES??

are u kidding?!!

willow is going to freak out, i don't even remember posting this.

i run upstairs and wake her up.

"baby wake up....i kinda.. might've accidentally did something bad" i say with a worried look on my face.

"ughhh what did you do" she stretches and says in a tired voice as she wakes up.

"i kinda might've well uh announced to the world that we're dating" i spill out, waiting for her reaction.

her eyes widen and she sits up "WHAT" she shouts.

i bite my nails nervously and give her my phone.

she looks up at me and laughs "you could've chosen a prettier photo of me" she chuckles as she gets up and goes to the bathroom.

what??

i get up and follow her "wait your not mad?" i ask confused.

"no why would i be? now i get to show you off" she winks.

"oh thank god" i breathe out as i hug her from behind, looking at her through the mirror of the bathroom.

"what did adam say?" she asks nervous.

"he freaked a little at first but then he realised that me dating the face of dior is good publicity and everyone seems to ship us" i shrug.

she turns around and extends her arms, putting them on my shoulders "is that all i am to you, publicity?" she asks teasingly.

"yeah" i say sarcastically as she playfully slaps me.

"oh really?" she asks, guiding me back to bed.

i smirk knowing where this is going "absolutely" i say.

"huh? guess i'll have to prove you wrong" she smirks.

"i guess s-" i start but i'm cut off by the feeling of her lips on mine.

we walk to the bed and i lay her down, not taking my lips off her once, she licks my bottom lip asking for entrance which i immediately accept, our tongues intertwining and we both start breathing heavily.

"wait hold on" she says, interrupting our make out session.

"what baby?" i reply.

"if you post me, i have to post you." she says.

i chuckle and look into her eyes "you don't have to, i mean i didn't even mean to" i say.

"don't be silly, you're mine now, i want the world to know" she smiles as she pulls out her phone.

willow's pov:

i don't think reneé get's it, i mean she's my actual world, i'd do anything for her, posting her doesn't even seem like a big deal to be hones.

i mean she hasn't officially asked me to be her girlfriend, but with her i kinda know, i feel like my whole world stops when i see her, when i look at her.

she's perfect, beyond reason, beyond belief.

i love her, and i want the whole world to know, so i tell everyone that she is mine and i am hers. forever.

instagram:

@willowanderson

can confirm good tits and a very big heart!!!

@user.a: literally the best couple ever!!

@brookeschofield: obsessed with both of u‼️‼️

@kaliuchis: hottest people alive

@user.b: reneé is MINE fr
@user.c: willow is MINE

@user.d: THE CAPTION LMFAO

i look at the comments and smile, my phone starts ringing, it's kali.

"hey you okay?" i ask, obviously picking up on the first ring.

"BITCH ARE YOU AND RENEÉ OFFICIAL??" she screams.

"yes i think so, i dont know, i mean we haven't said anything about it, she just did it when she was drunk" i say making eye contact with reneé.

"is that kali?" she mouths, i nod and she smiles at me and starts playing with my hair, zoning out of our conversation.

"okay well you're literally married now, fuck you both, i'm so happy for you bitch...i've been waiting" she exclaims.

"i know you have mami, i'll always love you the most, you know that right?" i ask, kali is the best person to exist, i mean obviously, but she can be little protective over me trusting people that aren't her.

"i love you more, now go have crazy sex, love you mami" she says, i can hear the smirk in her voice.

"love you more bye" i say ending the call and putting my focus on nae.

i lean forward and kiss her which catches her attention, i feel her smile into the kiss as she put her hands on my hips.

"willow" reneé says on my lips as i kiss her.

"yeah?" i pull away.

"will you officially be my girlfriend?" reneé asks shyly.

i start laughing "of course i'll be your girlfriend you idiot" i smile which causes her to smile back.

she connects our lips and pushes me down on the bed before straddling me, not breaking the kiss once.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i've lost all writing motivation i'm so sorry lmao😔

i'll try and update as soon as i have motivation