and the winner is...

willow's pov:

"oh my god that was so fucking awkward, i wanna die" i say to kali as we have our arms hooked, walking towards the bar.

"it's fine mami don't stress and look on the bright side, if they get married reneé's name will be reneé butt" she says laughing.

i try not to laugh but i can't help it "how does that help??" i say to her trying to keep a straight face.

"i don't know it's just funny to think about" she smiles as we arrive at the bar. "6 shots of your strongest alcohol please, she just ran into her ex" kali says pointing at me whilst talking to the bartender.

he chuckles "sure thing, coming up miss uchis"

as soon as our shots come kali passes one to me straight away "drink up babe we gotta get back before they get to my category"

i quickly down the 3 shots, i feel the burn but it's exactly what i needed.

"two long islands ice teas as well please" she says to the bartender as we pass him the shot glasses back.

"kali being drunk is not a good idea for me right now" i say to her concerned.

"don't worry mami i got you, i'll make sure you don't embarrass yourself" she says chuckling as she hands me my drink and starts walking back to the table. i follow her with my drink in my head.

"i'm holding you to that promise" i say to her.

we arrive at the table, i awkwardly smile at alissa and she does the same, reneé still not looking at me.

kali and i sit down and start taking about random shit, i can tell she's trying to distract me. it's not working but she's the best for trying.

"willow fucking anderson is that you?" i hear a voice behind me. fuckkkkk.

i turn around to face the girl who's that voice belongs to. i feel even more uncomfortable.

"tara..hey" i say awkwardly.

kali's eyes widen at the sight of her "uh uh no bitch back off" kali says to tara standing up. kali saw first hand what tara put me through so she hates her and is obviously very protective over me.

"calm down kali i'm just saying hi to my favourite girl, you look good willow" tara says with a menacing smile on her face.

this catches alissa and reneé's attention they're both listening to the conversation closely. reneé's eyebrows are furrowed and i can tell that she's waiting to pounce when tara calls me her "favourite girl". is reneé...jealous?

"thanks tara" i reply to her with no emotion avoiding eye contact. she places her hand on my chin and pulls me to look at her.

"are you not going to say i look good too baby?" she says to me titling her head and smirking.

kali smacks her hand away from my face, i try not to laugh because kali looks so mad i can imagine cartoon smoke coming out of her ears.

"i know your toxic ass didn't just fucking touch her" kali says to tara.

tara ignores her and focuses on me "i saw your sex tape, it made me miss what we used to do together" she says chuckling. my whole body tenses and i can feel the anxiety creep around my body, i'm trying so fucking hard not to cry right now.

"bitch back off before i kill you" kali says standing closer to tara with a threatening look on her face.

"fine, wow you could never fight your own battles could you willow" she says laughing "call me sweetie" she winks at me before leaving.