she loves you

tw: mentions being drugged and an eating disorder (i'm sorry)

*time skip 3 days after*

willow's pov:

fuckkkkk. my head hurts so bad.

i open my eyes and let them adjust to the sun...wait where am i?

i look around, where's my phone? what time is it?

*flashback to when willow left the party*

"kali! let's go" i shout leaving alex's.

"you fucking bitch, i'll fucking kill you!" kali says punching tara in the face.

"kali stop it!" i shout.

"what?" kali says looking at me "she deserves this shit, she doesn't get to pick when she can come and ruin your life and then leave again!"

"i kissed her!" i admit, kali snaps her head to face me.

"what?"

"she didn't kiss me, i kissed her, i-i don't know why, i just did" i say tearing up "you said it yourself, i need to move on from reneé!"

"no no no don't blame your bad decisions on me willow, i said move on not move 10 steps backwards!"  she exclaims letting go of tara, who actually just runs away, we can laugh about that another day.

"i'm not blaming anything on you!" i shout at kali "i'm a fucking grown woman, i don't need you holding my hand everywhere, i'm not fucking childish!"

"don't speak to me like that willow, your drunk. just shut up and get in the car" kali says ignoring me.

"stop talking to me like i'm a fucking child!" i shout.

"you know what willow, find your own fucking way home, if you can take such good care of yourself!" she gets in the car and it drives off.

fuck. i can't go back to alex's. reneé's there and if i go back it just proves her point, i'm childish.

i'm not used to being fully grown.

i decide to follow tara.

*flashback ends*

still willow's pov:

i look around and realise i'm not in a bedroom, i'm in a hotel room.

what the fuck happened.

i look under the covers, thank god my clothes are still on.

i sit up and try and remember what the fuck happened.

i physically cringe thinking about the argument i had with reneé and kali.

i remember going to a club with tara and her buying me loads of drinks.

i remember some guy telling me, he saw her put something in my drink.

fuck.

i remember being too drunk to realise what he was trying to say.

and then black.

nothing.

i start hyperventilating and sobbing. what the fuck have i done? what happened. where's my phone??

i sit up on the bed and search around the hotel room for my bag.

i got to the bathroom and find my phone on the counter in there, on charge?

i open it and look at the date.

i've been missing for 3 fucking days.

i open my phone and realise that tara must've messaged people on my phone.
i see that she messaged alex and kali saying that i went back home to illinois.