pasta and potatoes

willow's pov:

"ow fuck" i hear, waking up from my deep sleep.

"are u okay?" i say in a croaky voice.

"yeah sorry baby i just stubbed my toe on my fucking bed i didn't mean to wake you sorry" reneé says.

"it's okay" i say in a sleep voice turning onto my side and getting comfy, i shut my eyes and left out a soft hum.

wait.. holy shit me and reneé fucked. oh my god.

my eyes jolt open to her still looking at me, on the foot of the bed.

"hey baby" she says smiling.

"hi" i say my eyes wide in shock, i realise that my hair is in 2 braids and i'm in what i'm guessing to be her clothes and i can feel that i don't have any makeup on. what the fuck happened.

last thing i remember was her fingering me as i reached another orgasm.

she sees my confused face and laughes "yeah you kinda passed out after your 5th time so i got you all cleaned up and dressed"

"thank you" i say sheepishly with a soft smile "do you have a spare toothbrush?" i ask, i swear there is nothing worse than morning breath.

"yeah come on" she says walking towards the bathroom.

i sit up on the bed and then try to get off. holy fuck this hurts.

"ow" i groan standing up, my legs not even fully extended.

"huh? (🪿) oh shit yeah" she says walking up to me chuckling as she picks me up and carry's me to the bathroom and then sitting me down on the counter.

"it's not funny!" i say smiling as she puts toothpaste on a toothbrush and passes it to me.

"oh it so is, and you can't be mad i did warn you" she says smug at her victory.

"shut up" i say slightly pushing her before i begin to brush my teeth, she does the same.

after we finish brushing our teeth reneé carry's me back to the bed and then sits down opposite me with her legs crossed, we just talk about random things like frank ocean, favourite movies and my cats for 2 hours it's so easy to talk to her, it's refreshing.

"uh i was wondering if maybe you wanted to go on a date tonight? or if this was like a one time thing then that's good too, i mean like not that i want it to be a one time thing, but like it's fine if it is, or if you wanna keep it casual then that's cool too i me-" reneé says talking at a million miles a minute, i can tell she's nervous, it's the cutest thing ever.

"nae you talk too much" i laugh "but of course i would love to go on a date with you"

she smiles "okay great"

"do you mind dropping me home, i don't have my car and i really don't want to get an uber right now?" i ask, i need to update kali and get all pretty for this date.

"yeah sure, do you wanna leave now?" she asks.

"if you don't mind yeah, only because i wanna have a shower and do my makeup and stuff plus i need to feed my cats" i say.

"okay we can go now and don't worry about giving me my clothes back you can keep em they look cute on you" she says standing up.

"thanks gorgeous" i say standing up, still in pain but a little better now.

*time skip 3 hours*

i've just finished doing my makeup and now i'm picking out an outfit reneé said that she'd pick me up at 6:30 and it was currently 5:45 so i still had a good amount of time left.